LUCK! LUCK! LUCK!

22N Early Rifle Bull Two years in a row!

Good Luck to EVERYONE!

Pat you lucky SOB! :angry: Can I put in with you next year?

All joking aside, WOOOHOOO!!! Congrats to you man! You got to scratch your itchy trigger finger last year so this year it has to be an absolute monster or bust!

-Tracy

DREAMS DO COME TRUE.

-ARCHERY BULL ELK, SECOND YEAR IN A ROW.

-ONLY THIS YEAR, I PUT IN ON THE SAME APPLICATION WITH MY BROTHER, SGT AND HIS BROTHER.

-4 TAGS IN CAMP, ITS GONA BE A GREAT HUNT.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ELSE.

WOOOHOOO!!! Way to go Ryan! Congrats to all of you! Can't wait to read your success stories next fall.

-Tracy

Been calling all day. azmeathunter you hit the nail on the head. STAMINA!!! Getting some laughs on here though. packhorse talking about carrying heavy stuff for friend made me laugh.

P,

well i got through crazy

me:

no speedgoat 5 bps

cow elk yeah babylook at my profile pic ;)

my boy

no speedgoat 15bps and hes 21 (yikes he was not happy)

cow elk yeah!! father and son "judo chop" will be happening.

need to go soak my finger...lol :lol:

Guest 300ultramag.

no tag here........... im going to go harvest the biggest yeti/bear tomorrow for this bs i went threw today.....

Nothing for me. Got thru at 3:00 a.m. on about my 5th call. Now is the time to call, Congrats to all with tags, condolences to the rest, Take Care, JLG.

Just woke up and got through. My 10 yr. old has a jr. tag for 6A. That makes 4 tags for the family. So much for the big refund I kept telling the wife we would get. Congrats to all who drew.

yes it's much easier at 5am.... got in twice... once to see my wife didn't draw any tags and to verify I hear it right yesterday about my bull tag....

;ucky day girlfriend drew for the first time late bull tag, i drew both a late bull tag and antelope. five antelope tags in ten years, wow.....

can't find out about the wifes' draw. All circuits are busy all night long. I think verizon has shut me down. Since some of you are getting through. Time to change cell service.