It say's not available but go all the way through to results and they are there. No joke I promise. May I never draw another permit in my life if I am lying.

They did finally come up!! I was able to get through twice to find out the ol' man didn't get drawn. Then found out my wife drew a 22N cow tag!

Then, got through again to find out my info. hit all the right keys, "DRAW RESULTS ARE UNAVAILABLE!!!" What the heck is that!!! ARGHHHHHHH

Keep trying.

I'm trying to find out about boat registration and the line is busy.W.T.H!!!

"For the 2009 Winter Draw, you were NOT drawn for antelope.... you were NOT drawn for elk"

Can I go back to "draw results are not available at this time" please :(

I have to get through 4 times. Who should I check for 1st. The wife should get a lope tag.......Ah what the heck ladies 1st.

I've been at it for almost 20 minutes. If all you guys quit calling, i'll get through then i promise ill stop for you guys.

no elk or antelope tags this year :( , so I will save the vacation days for the sheep hunt ;)

Even though the recording says not available, enter your data to get the mid-winter draw results.

I can't get through either,. I just hope I don't get through and get drawn when I'm at my daughters' talent show tonight....... The kid who is playing the piano behind his back might mess up.