"The line is busy, for only 75 cents QWEST will keep trying and call you back when the line is no longer busy......."

how do you do that?

To accept press 3 now

You know what would make this 1,000x easier.. if they would post the results online like they're supposed to

My pinky is numb from hitting redial a bagillion times and not getting through. lol

You know what would make this 1,000x easier.. if they would post the results online like they're supposed to

My pinky is numb from hitting redial a bagillion times and not getting through. lol

lol lol I had to use two different phones and the one didn't even have redial!! finally got through and it was DEFINATELY worth it!!

Holy smokes, another elk tag. :huh:

1st choice archery bull/19 straight! :D

TJ

come on, i dont call once and when i do i get a busy signal, am i the only one with a busy signal?

mee too!!! argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on quit calling...lol

Note to everyone..... if you can multi-task and use 2 phones at once, do it! But make sure the one you're hanging up on to redial isn't the one with your wife on the other end! haha

You may think it would be easier but actually it is harder i think because the pages don't load for about 1/2 an hour and there are 4 pages you have to go through. Here is an idea wait untill 1:00 am or 2:00 am and you will finally get through. ;)

2 times i have got through and both times i have got no results are currently available....wtf? (602) 942-3000 option 2, correct?

I just had a thought. I hope I don't get charged long distance everytime I get that busy signal.

nope... you only get charged after 'supervision'... (ie... connected to an end point)

cmc

"For the 2009 Winter Draw, you were NOT drawn for antelope.... you were NOT drawn for elk"

Can I go back to "draw results are not available at this time" please :(

+1!!! I am really sick and tired of not EVER drawing! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

2 times i have got through and both times i have got no results are currently available....wtf? (602) 942-3000 option 2, correct?

You will hear that, don't hang up, if you wait till the end they will give you your results. Good luck to you and everyone else. :)

TJ

You may think it would be easier but actually it is harder i think because the pages don't load for about 1/2 an hour and there are 4 pages you have to go through. Here is an idea wait untill 1:00 am or 2:00 am and you will finally get through. ;)

I'll take a half hour wait right now over not getting through for the past hour! I don't know if it's my timing or what, but the elk gods just do NOT want me to find out my results! lol