CouesWhitetail

Welcome to Western Hunter!

I would like everyone to welcome Western Hunter as our newest sponsor. Many of you know Chris Denham (aka Muley62). Chris is the editor of Western Hunter magazine and will now be an official supporter of this site. Western Hunter is an awesome magazine filled with great hunt stories as well as gear reviews. To read more about the magazine or sign-up for a subscription, visit Western Hunter magazine's website.

In addition to the great magazine, Chris offers a hunt application service. So if you are looking for help on applying for hunts, give him a call and see what he can do for you. He is well-versed in all the ins and outs of applying for hunts in all the western states.

Chris is also a dedicated conservationist who volunteers his time on all kinds of projects (youth camps, trash pick-ups, water projects) and has served on numerous boards for Arizona's conservation groups.

Nice to have you onboard Chris!

Amanda

post-1-1238567171_thumb.jpg

Chris, please thank everyone at Western Hunter and welcome aboard for being the newest sponsor of Coueswhitetail.com. I am going to subscibe to your magagine because of this. Have a great day and thanks again for your support. :D

TJ

When Amanda brought up this idea yesterday I about banged my head on the monitor! Sometimes the best ideas are right under our noses. Amanda and I have served together on the ADA board for many years; on top of that I am an AZ native who loves to hunt Coues deer. All of this makes Western Hunter and Coueswhitetail.com a great combination.

I feel privileged to be a part of this community. I have been a member for years and have always admired and appreciated the passion that everyone brings to forum.

Thanks Amanda for the offer!

FYI…I did not draw elk or antelope.

I picked up a few of the Western Hunter Magazine's on Elk and Antelope deadline day at the booth you had set up at the G&F department. I must say great story's and I will be subscribe on payday! ;)

and oh yea NOT DRAWN <_<

Hey Chris

It is good to see you here... Of course you didn't draw for elk this year.. You killed that MONSTER last year.. Great job...

For those of you that don't know Chris I have attached to shows that he did over on Bowcast...

This show is about optics...

http://www.bowcast.com/content/view/49/57/

This show is on the Western Draw...

http://www.bowcast.com/content/view/461/57/

I will also say that not only does Chris have a great store and mag he really has AZ Hunters best interest at heart. At ATA we were in a meeting with AZ G&F and he really had alot of great things to say about getting more youth into archery...

Jason Amaro

Director of Content

www.bowcast.com

Western Hunter is a outstanding magazine! I have been getting it for some time now and I always look forward to getting it in the mail!

two year subscription paid..............Chris is one of the great guys out there that puts alot of time into wildlife conservation and into helping Kids with hunt of a lifetime. I truly respect and admire Chris Denham. This is a fantastic magazine that everyone should support...............Allen Taylor......

Thanks Chris for sponsoring this site. I really enjoy getting your magazine. Keep up the good work.

Chris, when do the magazines come out? I have been excited to get the next issue and keep checking the mail box...............if anyone knows, let me know. My Eastmans came...............Allen Taylor.......

Allen

I am finishing the first issue right now. Hopefully it will be to the printer by next weekend and out by the 12th or so. The second issue comes out in July, then September and in November.

If anyone is waiting for a DVD, i mailed a bunch yesterday.

Thanks for all of your help!

Chris Denham