Sign in to follow this  
Huntaholic

Here's Another Bull Video

Happy Easter everyone. Here's another video clip I'd like to share. The hunters were nice enough to let me help out and video their hunt. They were AWESOME some the nicest people I've ever met. On the first morning we started up in the pines with no luck so around noon we went down to the lower country where we found some elk right away and the hunter shot her bull a few hours later. Be sure to watch it in high quality it takes longer to load but looks way better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMiQKTlD1Bs

I absolutely LOVED the video!

Great intro, enjoyed the "story" with the night before, getting into elk, hunter perspective views, and I could feel the rush she had before and after the fantastic shot. Not a bad bull to boot!

Thanks for sharing. Very professional video.

I thoroughly enjoyed that video--watching her and her reaction shows that no matter how many years you have been on this planet the thrill of the hunt never leaves us.

Great video!!

Great video. I had to laugh because she's so concerned about knocking that tree down!

Dude that is one of the best videos I have seen A++++ Great Job. Congrats to all involved!

Just got home from work and watched the video and had to call the wife in to see it. We were both cracking up at her reaction. My wife just drew her first bull tag and I could just picture that being my wife's reaction for sure. Great job on the camera and thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

Thanks for the compliments everyone I really appreciate it. I got at least one more that I may post. I think its the best one out of the bunch so keep your eyes out for it. Thanks again.