Sign in to follow this  
Ernesto C

PLEASE READ!

A good friend of mine.......actually a good friend of all, George "Buck" Appleby was in a serious motorcycle accident and he's in a Phoenix hospital now.

Buck has being teaching Hunter Education Courses for years at the AZ.Game and Fish Office here in Yuma. I personally like his "style" to teach the class. I learned a lot from him. He's a very smart guy with a great sense of humor.......great guy he is.

Buck gave up to 12 hunter education courses per year and never, never charged a dime to the students. He love kids, he has a wonderfull way to teach every body specially kids. He has a big hart that does not fit in his chest. I wonder how many people did buck teach the Hunter Education Course?

I personally had the honor to teach several classes with him, It was awesome to watch Buck teach the class and to work with the kids on the field.

Several years ago Buck was recognized for the Governor of AZ. (sorry I cant remember the name) as VOLUNTEER OF THE YEAR.

The hunting and fishing community here in Yuma is in shock for the news. PLEASE pray for him for a quick and full recovery and also pray for his family. Buck come back soon. AMEN!

Ernesto C

Thoughts and prayers from the Joiner family.

TJ

prayer sent