Sign in to follow this  
Chef

ADA Banquet...

It sure sounded like everyone had a great time at the ADA banquet. I'm beginning to think that someone knows me and schedules all banguets and CWT outings around my work schedule. :unsure: :lol: Thanks for sharing and that picture of Christain is priceless. We should start a post to see who can come up with the best caption for that picture. :lol: :lol: :D

TJ

We had a great time as well. Good to see people you havent seen for awhile. (Chef, Orlin, Amanda, Christian etc....) I was sad that some of the stuff went so cheap. I ended up buying the Cabela's tent/cots in the silent auction. We bid on a few live auction items until they got to rich for our blood. I sure hope ADA made the kind of money they needed for our deer............The banquet is a ton of work, I know my wife and I are going to help next year, how about anyone else???? Volunteers are really needed for ADA..............Allen Taylor........

Does anyone know when or where they are posting the raffle results?

I will post them later today on the ADA site. When I do, I will post a link in the forum.

Amanda

It was a great time and awesome to meet a few of you in person! I wish I had more time to spend talking and meeting more of the folks that were there, but I'm glad a got to meet the few that i did at least! JIM>

The banquet was a blast and it was good to see all the familiar faces and to meet all the new ones. Can't wait til next year!

It was a great time! Good to see everyone again, and see a few new faces.Congrats to Phil and Orlin on winning the guns! Jason did a great job with the bronzes he made! And I finally got my very own bronze miniature coues antler! Woo Hoo!!!!

Sounds like a traditional good time. Wish I could of been there to enjoy. Was planning on it until I realized it overlapped with prior plans that put me out of state. Friends said it was a success other than down attendance. The low attendance for fundraisers is across the board. My office donated to and attended the American Cancer Society's annual Jewell Ball which traditionally is the best in the nation. It was way down in attendance and funds raised this year. I share this because there are many on here that had a lot to do with the banquet and donated a lot of their time to making the ADA banquet a success. I heard it was well done so low attendance should not be taken as a personal disappointment or failure. It is a true reflection of the economy right now. Thanks for the hard work guys!