Sign in to follow this  
NRS

About time to start the guessing

I think it is about time to start the guessing on when the results will be posted by the G&F.

I will start it with a guess of July 17 at 2:37 PM. :blink:

This is a great idea for another contest. Maybe next year we can talk Amanda into putting something together. ;) ;)

July 21 10:39 am

This is a great idea for another contest. Maybe next year we can talk Amanda into putting something together. ;) ;)

We probably still have time to get some sort of contest going :D

I know a friend who knows a friend who is the brother-in-law to the officer who works in the department next to where the final drawing takes place and he knows the MAN who saids when to let the public know when it's time. I can't play the guessing game because I know who the MAN is and he will let the friend of the brother-in-law know when it's time to let my friend's freind know when to tell my friend who will tell me first.

Did someone ask how I'm always the first to know? Now you know! :lol: :lol: ;)

I really don't have a clue. July 18th:) Good luck to everyone except those who put in for my sheep tag. ;)

TJ

I am with you! ....except.... I'll say 10:30 sharp! ;)

I know a friend who knows a friend who is the brother-in-law to the officer who works in the department next to where the final drawing takes place and he knows the MAN who saids when to let the public know when it's time. I can't play the guessing game because I know who the MAN is and he will let the friend of the brother-in-law know when it's time to let my friend's freind know when to tell my friend who will tell me first.

I really don't have a clue. July 18th:) Good luck to everyone except those who put in for my sheep tag. ;)

TJ

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So that must be your connection to getting 19 elk tags in a row. I knew you must have been hiding something. :lol:

-Tracy

TJ

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So that must be your connection to getting 19 elk tags in a row. I knew you must have been hiding something. :lol:

-Tracy

Oops! :blink:

Hope I can get through to G&F while we're in the CO mountains. With 5 elk tags in our family this year I kind of hope we don't get drawn for deer. Well, I hope my daughter gets a deer tag.

Hope I can get through to G&F while we're in the CO mountains. With 5 elk tags in our family this year I kind of hope we don't get drawn for deer. Well, I hope my daughter gets a deer tag.

Just hope your cell phone is not on roam :lol: It took me about 3-4 hours of constant redial to get elk results this year, the deer draw is worse because of the amount of applicants.