Sign in to follow this  
azcoues

Draw results

I will have to agree with Daryl on this one. I never check until I log on to CWT and see a post with about 30 replies that the results are out. And the funny thing is they have probably only been out for 30 minutes. Word spreads fast when they do finally come out.

Results for Elk and Pronghorn took about 7 weeks to come out after the deadline date; Feb 10th to March 27th.

Its been roughly 4.5 weeks for the Fall Draw since the deadline date ended; June 9th to July 10th.

It would seem like a miracle if they came out this early (but still hangin' on to that miracle) :rolleyes: .

Don't more people apply during the Fall Draw, rather than the Mid-Winter Draw? More apps. to process seems like it would take longer to me :huh:

Regardless of what happens, I will still be hunting Coues Deer in December. Just gotta find out if its with a rifle (draw) or my bow (OTC) ;)

Have I bought into the hype, called and checked the AZGFD website? Is a frog's butt water tight?

I got sick of dealing with the whole draw system ordeal so I just started making my own tags with my computer and hp printer..

I would be most grateful if you printed me up a Unit 1 early rifle Bull Tag, and a Unit 27 Sheep tag. :D

I'd check, but it would probably still show that I was unsuccessful for elk and antelope. :(

No need for a deja vu of disappointment.

So... no update from the sister's good friend in the front office???

come on are we really having this Conversation

no what i was up last night calling and i think i was the butt that looked up the pionts

Well i tried to look up my daughters points and draw results and it wouldnt even let me in almost like they were updating the sight but who knows , alls we can do is hope! :blink:

Last year they came out on the 18th. So my guess is mid day the 17th

I think that's a solid guess since the due date was a day earlier this year. Plus I bet they would like to get it done on friday before the weekend hits so we don't clog the lines during business hours.

The 17th it is. No more posts in here unitl then.

Thank you very much, lets all get some sleep.

Come on results <_<

I really need to get my shoulder surgery scheduled :(

I will be getting it done the day after results if I draw my sheep tag :P

My hope and belief is the 17th :rolleyes:

They wouldn't release them this early, they want to hold on to our money as long as possible!

If that is the case why do they take 3 to 4 weeks to cash checks most of the time.

I guess people just like bashing the Department :(

They have stated when the refunds would be mailed by

so what are you basing the statement on??

They could only make more interest if it was mailed in earlier

and they cashed them the day they got them :huh:

Sorry to throw a - in this topic but I get tired of the bashing :(

I turned my apps in a 3 weeks early this year and they cashed my check befere the deadline, so they're definetly trying to collect as much interest on the money as they can. My feeling is the more money they can get without me paying more for permits, the better. Hopefully they spend more money on wildlife then.

Come on Mike, don't you know that bashing the G$F, before and after the draw is everyone's favorite pastime? :lol: :lol:

Just kidding bro. I don't think the G&F makes any interest on that money. Its just too short of a time frame to get it into an interest earning account?? It would be nice if they did make something to help offset the money the State sweeps away from them into the general fund!

All I want is a "sticky tag" :D