Sign in to follow this  
azcoues

Draw results

My sisters good friend works in the front office at game and fish and was told that results are being loaded into database and could possibly be out midnight tonight but should be for sure by monday evening.I KNOW THIS IS ALL HEARSAY but maybe so I hope.

Great, that will be the straw that broke the camels back! :P The phones are going to be busy for the next week now!.....LOL! And we still have a week to go til they really come out!

well that is really good news!!! even if they are out by monday they are ahead of schedule so lets all keep our fingers crossed.. ;) !!!

My sisters good friend works in the front office at game and fish and was told that results are being loaded into database and could possibly be out midnight tonight but should be for sure by monday evening.I KNOW THIS IS ALL HEARSAY but maybe so I hope.

I heard my neighbor through the fence that is bosses ex-college roommate's grandson's dog's groomer fell in love with this Brazillian guy and He said it's gonna be on the 21st, sometime after 10:34 in the am.

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

So, knowing every year this happens, how many of you are still going to call or have called already? :lol:

I would say just about everybody that has read this post has called and heard " draw results are unavailable at this time"

just keep holding your breath and redialing, until you pass out then they'll say you were "Not drawn for Deer!" and so on.l

So, knowing every year this happens, how many of you are still going to call or have called already? :lol:

yes i have called once so far :blink: .....did you find the lady with the info??????? ;)

hello - the latest rumor goin around - you can check your bonus points stats - --if you had any - they'd be gone - now you wouldn't know what unit but at least know you were drawn !!??? Gary

I'm not going to call until one day when I log onto this website and see a 15 page thread about results being out and what you were drawn for. Only then will I know it is true. I'll let you guys drive yourselves crazy and I'll try to keep whatever sanity I have left :lol: