GRANDE BEAR

AWESOME COUES COLLECTION !!

After a few years of asking and asking , my Brother-n-Law, Eddie finally agreed to let me post a couple pics of his Coues collection. Of course he agrees when i only have my camera phone and not my digital with me. I did manage to find one previous pic from my digital though.

He's not in it for recognition or record book entries, but only for the true love of Coues hunting itself. On his wall are seven bucks that score 110" or better. I have personally never seen a better Coues hunter than him. My two biggest bucks are a direct result of Eddie and his knowledge of these little creatures we so love.

Any how, have a look and enjoy.

post-294-1247628474_thumb.jpg

post-294-1247628811_thumb.jpg

WOW! What a heck of a collection!!! Please tell him congrats and what a great job. I second the question..... All from AZ? Either way, very nice! Thank you for sharing. I can't wait till next January, hopefully it's my time.

That's just not right. Too many big bucks for one person. I need just ONE, over 110. Just one.

Thanks for sharing. That's a SWEET wall he has there.

Holy Cow! Very nice collection he has and thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

now thats what i am heading for I have six now with 3 of them over 105 that collection is awesome alot of dough forked out for them

HOLLY $*@!, thanks for sharin!!! AWESOME is understatement. Congrats to the fella!!!

First let me express my appologies that Eddie is your Bro-in-Law!!! :blink: :lol: :lol: :P :lol: :P :lol: I am kidding of course.... :lol: You are right, Short Batch Eddie :P is a very humble guy and a dam good coues hunter! Glad you got him to let you post them, his collection is very worth seeing! ;) Nice pics, thanks for sharing them! :)

Quite a collection, and quite a bill to the Taxidermist!