Sign in to follow this  
krp

My son

I have read all of your words more than once. To those that have told me you have been through the same thing, and there have been many, I want to thank you especially.

Our family was so close. My son worked with me and was my partner. Lately there hasn't been much to be splitting with construction the way it is, but we were surviving. We had just returned from doing some work up in Christopher Creek, We had a great time up in the mountains for a few days. We talked about his taking some college classes at MCC and if our Califonia project came through we would have plenty of money.

He loved his mother and sister so much. He would joke that he just could never find the right girl because none of them equaled either one. He wanted a family of his own badly and was so frustrated in his search for the one. He told me there just isn't much out there. Moved home recently after breaking up with his fiance.

He never had the passion I do for the outdoors. His passion was building cars, really fast ones, and he was good at it. Belonged to a club and spent alot of time at the track. Him and his car were well respected. I was so proud of him for being his own man.

He died in that car 5 mins from coming home.

Pappa Smurf, I love you son !!!

Temperarily using you tube until I can find a way to link to my media player.

Heartbreaking is the word that comes to mind after watching that. Tears filled my eyes, after putting a face to the story and name.

Your family is in our thoughts and prayers and we pray the Lord comforts you all in this horrible time of need.

Summers' family

KRP,

My heart and prayers go out to you. It is always hardest to lose the ones we love, take comfort that Heavenly Father loves you and your family! Bret had accomplished what he was placed here to do and now is rejoicing! Take comfort that he looks down on you from above and the love you have for him and he for you will never fail!! Hang in there and keep faith, you will be together again and how sweet a reunion that will be for you both!! ag

I'm sorry for your loss Kent. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. You will be reunited someday and it will bring undescribable joy to your Heart and Soul. God Bless you.

Jeff

Kent. I have read your first post as well as this one over and over again. Everytime I do the tears roll down my face. I cannot imagine what you and your family is going through. My family and I have and will continue to pray for you and your family in this time of need. God above and all of your CouesWhitetail family are watching over you and praying for your. May you find some peace in this time.

God Bless.

The Kauffman family

We are really sorry my friend, we wish we could take your pain away, we wish we could help you in some physical way...........but ...... prayers are powerfull and so is God. God bless you and your family, I know HE's already helping you out even do you dont feel like he's doing anything, God bless you.

Ernesto C

hello - Kent , Cheryl and Family - I would have liked to have met and to have known Bret!

I'll look for the brightest new star in the heavens tonight and reflect on how families need to remember to say 3 simple words as often as they can - I LOVE YOU - This world has lost a beloved son - the heavens have a new bright star !

A heart felt sorrow for all who love you Bret! - Gary

KRP,

my prayers are with you and your family in this difficult time.watching that video made me realize how precious our lives really are.i have a son of the same age and it made me stop what is was doing and think about alot of things about him and his life. i sent him an e-mail telling him i loved him.there is a song on christian radio right now that has a verse that :"were all just a phone call from our knees"

may GOD comfort you and your family in this time of loss

AZMEAT