gmcbob

They are UP online!!!

Well I drew a unit 23 early cwt tag. I pretty much knew I was going to draw with 3 pts but you always get that nervous feeling waiting for the draw. Now I get to scout for my 23 bull with a rifle and shoot a buck if I see one.

Looks like the jr. hunts wernt to kind to me this year :( ...Dad got a 19A tag thou :rolleyes: , should be a good hunt since we dont have to go on more than 1 and can spend some time finding a good buck. Good luck to all who drew!

Gino,

Cape looks to be a little short on that 118 buck :rolleyes:

Doug~RR

Just the way the pic looks, Doug. It is a Clay's getting a shoulder/peddistal mount. ;)

Coues N Sheep. the two mikes boys drew again... 23 :D . my son and daughter drew late javi for 33. been awhile since ive been down there but ready to roll. 33 was good to me in the rifle days, ;) im hoping it will be good to my kids.

well I dont know whats going on I entered my info om azgfd website and it said invalid info I tried 5-6 times and I know there was no mistake as i always quadruplr chece check them before turning in , so i tried to call yasterday afternoon and only busy signals ,so I call in at 3am this morning and bam hunt number 1075 which is 6a dec whitetail, but I cant get really excited yet because i have no way to confirm it without computer info,but as soon as i do i will be stocked as i live in 6a and have about 4 bucks in mind and also hunt starts dec 11th-dec 30th witgh seems like they have made longer than in the past.Seems likr they usually started on the 18th or so

well I dont know whats going on I entered my info om azgfd website and it said invalid info I tried 5-6 times and I know there was no mistake as i always quadruplr chece check them before turning in , so i tried to call yasterday afternoon and only busy signals ,so I call in at 3am this morning and bam hunt number 1075 which is 6a dec whitetail, but I cant get really excited yet because i have no way to confirm it without computer info,but as soon as i do i will be stocked as i live in 6a and have about 4 bucks in mind and also hunt starts dec 11th-dec 30th witgh seems like they have made longer than in the past.Seems likr they usually started on the 18th or so

They gotta get those 3 weekends in for the hunt. This year, we are lucky and get to add a few days to the December hunt and still have the 3 weekends! Congrats on your tag.

Late Dec. hunt unit 31! I have not drawn this tag since 1995.

Its been since 1996 for me drawing a December hunt. Finally got one this year. It sure is SWEEEEET isn't it?

Finnaly success. Drew 27 Nov-3 Dec 35A. Good news after 2 straight years of unsuccessful draws of deer and elk. Good Luck to all. :lol:

Hunting buddy and I drew 35A/35B Late Dec. Muzzleloader...any antlered. Plus have I 2B NM mule deer tag in early Nov. Lots of hunting this year with family that has late bull tags and early deer tags.....Don't worry mearns I'll make time for you.

Final was able to connect with some other hunting partners and they drew the Dec 36C tag as well. That make 4 of us with the same tag - It's going to make for a great camp!