EBB

Theyre up!!!!!!!

3 23 coues tags and 3 22 coues tags in are family so far woo hoo

Family :o

:huh: You have your hands full

If you have clients

Late Dec. coues here. not really a big suprise with all the points. I drew tag #2. Congrats to "pwrguy" as well for late WT.

Happy hunting to all those who drew this year AND to those who didnt.

.....can someone tell me if 33 is a good unit in december? maybe some pointers on where to go???

Nada for whitetail for me and my son, but he drew a 33 early jr. javelina tag. Heeeeerrrrrrre pig pig pig pig pig....

For me, I am going to have to find a way to get er done with the old stick and string. Good luck to all!!!

Well I thought I already posted but apparently did somethin wrong? Anyway..22 Dec WT woo hoo!!! been waiting since 2004 :rolleyes:

35b December whitetail coupled with my 27 late bull tag....gonna be a busy, expensive fall. ;)

.....can someone tell me if 33 is a good unit in december? maybe some pointers on where to go???

Couple buddys of mine drew that same tag and you can bet your last buck I'll be there with them. I am more stoked about there tag than my own. Congrats Jake ;)

I got drawn for Javelina 18B,but i did not get drawn for a deer tag. :angry: :angry: :angry: :( What does an 12 year old have to do to get a darn deer tag!!!! Does anybody want to trade a deer tag for my javelina tag :unsure: :unsure: My dad got drawn for a December Whitetail tag two years in a row!!!! :angry: :blink: .Congrats to you guys that got deer tags and good luck!

WOW WOW Been waiting 10 years . I drew 12A EAST LATE. :) 11 bonus points and still drew in the 20% bonus cap. Tag #7 sent from Heaven!!!!

put in for #1114, got drawn for #1141.

sounds like somebody transposed some numbers, as far as hunts go, you may have ended up with a better tag than you wanted. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: