matthewp45

Mullin's Got it done in a big way!

Jim - a huge thanks to you and your hunters for sharing all of this with us year after year. Please do not allow a few bad apples to ruin it for the rest of us. we greatly appreciate seeing the pictures and reading the stories shortly after the bulls have hit the dirt and not having to read about it in a magazine or on another site months and months later when we may have a hard time remembering and might say to ourselves, "oh this is that bull that everyone was talking about on the internet 7 months ago that I never got to see pictures of". Congrats on a great bull and a job well done. thanks for sharing and keep the stories and pictures coming. Chris.

It's too bad that every time a world class animal is harvested that some people just can't help but sling mud :( A huge congrats to the hunter and the Mullins Team.

AMEN!!!!! ;)

i like this site because most the people here are not like at monstercarp.com

AZMEAT

WAY TO GO JIM & CO!!!!!!!!! WAHOO!!!

what the.....i posted some pics that I got forwarded from a friend cause everyone wanted to see some pics that supposedly were of the 445. I said then and stick to it that it couldn't be this bull. I am all about some clown and his clone followers (coues n sheep) rippin on another outfitter all because I posted some forwarded photos. I am all about business conducting solid, sound business. Our economy has gotten to where it is today because of irresponsible business practices. It has nothing personal about a certain outfitter, but when I see some clones on here blowing sunshine about some sponsor of the site who I see is doing some false advertising I feel it is ok to call that out. I have lots of friends who hunt and they overemphasize sometimes.......I call them out when the score isn't what they say....its irresponsible this day and age. Even more so when someone makes money from it.

This is an overflow from the bull a couple years back where the named outfitter shot a velvet bull and posted a thread about some 430" typical......I didn't believe it then and I have yet to see a score sheet on that bull, so forgive me for not believing you on this. Do you clones want to provide that for me? If Discount Tires says they have some 20" tires for my truck and they end up being 18"...I'm pissed. Now if Discount Tire was your buddies in business you would defend them and say, "hey it's all about the person buying the tire, he loves the tire, why u have to diminish the buy of the tire, Discount works hard to sell their tires, they are a reputable business, plus if you measure the tire this way you will come up with 20". " How bout be real and then your will have some credibility. Now on this site you can't bring up concerns like that. How come on other public forums this can happen but not hear with the "Watch Dogs" . Feel free to dispel my opinion by providing facts....then I will accept it. Don't sink so low as to attack people and then say it wasn't an attack (it was a personal attack on everyone who disagreed with you). That was an unwarranted, irresponsible attack. And yes that was an attack back at you Coues n Sheep.

Hey, biscuit-brain. Let me spell it out for you. Jim's character IS NOT in question here. We are a tight bunch on this site. Most of us know one another. Jimmy is a friend to many on here. He's an honest humble guy who has been on this site for years and his honesty and integrity has become obvious to all of us. His last post on here only reinforces that in my humble opinion. Then, some chucklehead comes on here and basically calls him a liar, or too stupid to realize he's a liar, and tries to call him out WHEN HE JUST SIGNED UP THAT DAY AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HIS POSTS ARE ON THIS THREAD, and you wonder why people come to back him up? Really?? Then you call BS on two bulls you've never had your hands on, post pics you didn't have permission to post, and your ludicrous Discount Tire comparisson, and demand facts and proof... Who made you the internet score police? Listen dude, if Jimmy says that bull scores 445 then I beleive him. You don't like the scoring method? Well pin a rose on your nose - No one needs to prove anything to you bud. Get over yourself, and if you don't like this site do us all a favor and forget how you found us. :)

Sorry guys, I just had to ;)

Portions of this thread are absolutely rediculous!!!! :angry: Jim (Mullins)......and absolute HUGE congrats to you and your guides and the hunter! To the hunter, thanks for support to both Arizona in their efforts to further our wildlife for future generations and for contributing to hard working guides. My hat is off to all involved. SORRY YOU HAVE TO COME HERE AND HAVE PEOPLE BAD MOUTH YOU.

I am very happy for you Jimbo (Team Mullins) and the hunter.

I very much look forward to your return home and will be

patiently waiting for you to start a new topic about the hunt,

hunter and a fantastic bull.

I know you tried real hard to prevent what has happened here

before it did because you knew some Dip was going to.

As soon as I heard I kept checking my mail cause you are so

great about letting me know whats happened but realize you are still working.

Best of luck on your current hunt and don't tell a sole when it happens :rolleyes:

Your friend and CWT Family member: Mike

PS, I am so proud of how I have kept my cool on this topic

but my Wife wishes it would come to an end so I will stop venting to her :P

Ok I am sorry for breaking the CW forum rules. I missed the rule when I signed up that said do not call into question the practices of not only any sponsor of the site but also any of the Godfathers patrolling its forums! Look you guys are so blindsided by subjectivity its crazy. Hey I have friends to but I don't lie to them when I know otherwise just cause they are my friends. When they are complaining about something in their life and they are in the wrong in my opinion, I tell them I think they are wrong. Maybe I don't have as many friends or "acquaintances" for living my life that way but at least they know where I stand and hopefully, if its true, they make better decisions because of it.

Look, I wasn't calling into question Mullins personal character. If I was I would understand jumping down my throte, being he's a friend. I was calling into question an aspect of his business. He is in business, he chose the profession, he obviously is a big boy. I appreciate and respect his response (although I know u guys will say he could give a rats behind if he has my respect, blah, blah, bah, bah).

Its funny cause He himself said that the velvet bull was NOT 430 as posted and everyone on here ran with cause everyone was thinking it but didn't have the respect for him enough to say that score may be off base. Heaven for bid if you did that. And if he says in admission under these conditions that it may be 10-15" smaller than advertised then its probably more like 25" less. That's a big difference. But he spoke about it, as no one did, so kudos to him. He sounds like a stand up guy like you guys are saying. Obviously I didn't have to put my hands on the bull to see that like you suggest, Sniper. So forgive me if I don't follow the same philosophy as , "if Jimmy says that bull scores 445 then I believe him". It was proven not to be true once it looked that way again and I questioned it, sorry for offending anyone.

I didn't realize this was a "Good ol' Boys" network when I posted. I won't make that mistake again.

biscuits, welcome to cwt.com the best hunting site on the web. (of course that's my opinion but you do have the right to disagree) Here we all love the outdoors and here we all have something to share and I'm sure you do too. Please post some pictures along with the stories of the elk, deer etc you got under your belt because I'm sure you have plenty. If you do that, I promise you to share with you pictures of my trophy elk.........heck I will show it to every one here bucause I think no body has seen my BIG ELK! How that sounds? do we have deal?

Take care my friend good hunting and always remember.........aim for the vitals ;)

Ermesto C

Biscuit,

It is not about your question or comments.

I did not really agree with them or much else you have posted since.

You have stated you do not know the Team Mullins guys

but come on here with your very first post and start bashing him and the score.

That was your first mistake because we are a family and if someone attacked your

Brother like you have you would feel the same way we do about your posts.

I do have just a touch of inside input and think I should maybe have not made this post

but I really wanted to express my feelings is a civil manner and would like to invite you to be a member of CWT but maybe learn about us, the group and the members before spouting off ;)

The score posted is a score by a master SCI scorer and not by Team Mullins.

If the score is wrong than it is his fault not Jims.

Jim has stated he was coming up with strange #'s and just could not believe

what he was getting so they loaded it up and took it to Town.

Ok I am sorry for breaking the CW forum rules. I missed the rule when I signed up that said do not call into question the practices of not only any sponsor of the site but also any of the Godfathers patrolling its forums! Look you guys are so blindsided by subjectivity its crazy. Hey I have friends to but I don't lie to them when I know otherwise just cause they are my friends. When they are complaining about something in their life and they are in the wrong in my opinion, I tell them I think they are wrong. Maybe I don't have as many friends or "acquaintances" for living my life that way but at least they know where I stand and hopefully, if its true, they make better decisions because of it.

Look, I wasn't calling into question Mullins personal character. If I was I would understand jumping down my throte, being he's a friend. I was calling into question an aspect of his business. He is in business, he chose the profession, he obviously is a big boy. I appreciate and respect his response (although I know u guys will say he could give a rats behind if he has my respect, blah, blah, bah, bah).

Its funny cause He himself said that the velvet bull was NOT 430 as posted and everyone on here ran with cause everyone was thinking it but didn't have the respect for him enough to say that score may be off base. Heaven for bid if you did that. And if he says in admission under these conditions that it may be 10-15" smaller than advertised then its probably more like 25" less. That's a big difference. But he spoke about it, as no one did, so kudos to him. He sounds like a stand up guy like you guys are saying. Obviously I didn't have to put my hands on the bull to see that like you suggest, Sniper. So forgive me if I don't follow the same philosophy as , "if Jimmy says that bull scores 445 then I believe him". It was proven not to be true once it looked that way again and I questioned it, sorry for offending anyone.

I didn't realize this was a "Good ol' Boys" network when I posted. I won't make that mistake again.

Wow... It has been a long time since I have seen this type of B.S. on this site. You used the phrase "Good ol' Boys" network and I guess you could call it that if you are on the outside looking in as you apparently are. This 'Good Ol' Boys" network is a group of people who share the same passion in life and conduct ourselves ethically when posting by keeping respect at the top of our morals list. Funny how you show up just to bash the Mullins team when you heard the news. I wonder how the headlines and posts would have read if you would have been directly involved in the harvest of the bull???

Can anyone tell me if a membership can be revoked? I say lets take a vote!

Congratulations Jim on getting it done once again! Do not let anyone steal your thunder, you guys work hard and truly deserve all that you earn. A big congratulations to the hunter as well!!

PS. Thanks for cheating "Biscuits" out of the harvest!!

Interesting that a few AZmossbackers started all this crap and it's interesting that Jim said he has the greatest respect for you guys, WHY, I don't know. Doyle and his mossback crew in Utah face this same kind of crap every year on the other site, as recipients of the misinformed barbs, and it always rolls off their back and they generally stay out of the fray for the most part. Interesting that the AZ guys partake not as recipients but as potstirrers. I'm pretty sure Doyle wouldn't appreciate this behavior, it makes you look bad and maybe more importantly it makes him look bad. Grow up, take some more Tums, have a nap - you'll feel better in the am.

Congratulations to the hunter and all the Mullins team! As to the comment of the 430 velvet bull, I'm the 2007 raffle tag winner who took the bull so lets set this one strait. The bull was 422 green scored in the field full of fluid. It was never officially scored and won't be because the velvet is staying on. The Mullins team worked their tails off helping me in my quest and can't thank them enough.

They're currently guiding a friend of mine that drew this years 2009 raffle elk tag and I'm sure they will find Mike the bull of his dreams. See ya in a few days guys, hold that string until I get there :lol:

Clark E. Guy