Sign in to follow this  
GreyGhost85

HELP!!!!!!!

i was shooting my bow just now and i touched the string with a broadhead and well, we all know what heppened....the string didnt get cut all the way in two, it is still hangin on by a few strands. my bow is a 2009 pse x-force GX, and everyone i call says that they arent sure when they could even get a string for it, i called PSE and they were not very helpfull either and said about the same thing. i wouldnt be too concerned but i drew a unit 1 september archery bull tag after ten years of applying and that hunt starts in two weeks.... any help or info on where i can get a string ASAP would be GREATLY appreciated :unsure:

I am very surprised the response you got from PSE :o

Their customer service is unsurpassed.

I would call again Tomorrow and maybe get someone else.

We all have bad days and hopefully the person you talked to was just having one.

Best of luck to you and do not loose faith in PSE, they are great ;)

I have Also herd lots of good feeedback from a Guy in AJ that runs Broken Arrow Archery .... I have not used him but have known many hunters who have and speak very well of him .... He may be able to help and is worth a try

(480) 983-8683

2553 W Cactus Wren St

Apache Junction, AZ 85220

everytime I delt with PSE they were a bunch of A holes-

I love my PSE, but know better when I need service on it.

I would call Mr. Bennet at Ross-

He will be sure to take good care of you.

5825 W. Van Buren

Phoenix, AZ 85043

(602) 470-1000

Just be sure who ever works on it uses an approved press for the X force.

Good luck.

cmc

+1 broken arrow best customer service in the valley by far and yes he is a pse dealer as well as a dealer of several very god sting manufacturers!!!!

i was shooting my bow just now and i touched the string with a broadhead and well, we all know what heppened....the string didnt get cut all the way in two, it is still hangin on by a few strands. my bow is a 2009 pse x-force GX, and everyone i call says that they arent sure when they could even get a string for it, i called PSE and they were not very helpfull either and said about the same thing. i wouldnt be too concerned but i drew a unit 1 september archery bull tag after ten years of applying and that hunt starts in two weeks.... any help or info on where i can get a string ASAP would be GREATLY appreciated :unsure:

I would first call Zack at PSE Proshop in Tucson, then call Archery Headquaters, Ross Outdoors, and Broken Arrow. See if anybody has a string in stock.

There are a ton of string makers on ArcheryTalk I am sure you can get one expedited (H&M Bowstrings, Little Johns, etc. http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=103). You will need to take to a shop and have it put on.

If all else fails, what is your draw length? You can borrow my PSE X-Force.

Redman

I have had Bucknasty on Archerytalk make me a string. and I have been super impressed with it. I had archery hq help me with my peep sight and they were impressed as well. its worth a look.

I have a perfectly tuned 29" draw length x-force I'll sell you. Shoots 340 fps and it just plain awesome!!

Mike

thanks for all the help everyone, i really do appreciate. it makes a hunter feel good when he can post a problem like this and have so many people willing to do just about anything to help out. i got my cable put on today. Robert at Broken Arrow Archery pulled one off of his new bows and put it on mine. thanks again

Bridger