Gr8 White Jr

Angie gets it done!!!

Thought I would give the site one more look before calling it a day and boy am I glad I did. Angie, you just made my day reading Tracey's story and looking at the awesome pictures. I am so proud of you and to think you did it with a bow is fantastic. Congratulations on one of the most beautiful bucks I've seen this year. As I read the story I could hardly wait to get to the end to see the pictures. I didn't want to peak before I had it read. Amanda is right Angie, "YOU ROCK!" :D

Tracey.....congratulations to you on turning Angie on to the hunting world. Her excitement and love for the sport just shows you did an awesome job of bringing her thru all the stages it takes to get to this point of her becoming a successful archery hunter. Thanks again for the pictures and story.

ps......Tracey, as I was coming to the end of the story I just kept thinking you were going to say, after she made her shot, "will you marry me?" :lol: ;) :D

TJ

that a girl angie. everything tracy said is true. once justin told me i was very excited for u. thats so cool and what an ethical hunter u r. great job and got to give props to grtwhtjr. good job angie.