Gr8 White Jr

Angie gets it done!!!

:D :D :D ....great story,hunt, and accomplishment......Angie...congrat's women.....there is a lot of grown men shaking there head in disbelief.....way to close the deal, and with a bow WOW. B) WAY COOL....it doesn't get any better...

Tracy....great job bud....Gr8White OUTFITTERS INC. sounds good to me!. ;) ....way to put her on them

Thank you to everyone for all of your comments. It was such an amazing expierience. I can't wait for next year!!!! I am so glad Tracy got me into hunting. It's something I never thought I would be doing but now that I am it is so much fun. Tracy and Justin (gotcoues) made these last couple of weekends so worth it.

Thank you to everyone for all of your comments. It was such an amazing expierience. I can't wait for next year!!!! I am so glad Tracy got me into hunting. It's something I never thought I would be doing but now that I am it is so much fun. Tracy and Justin (gotcoues) made these last couple of weekends so worth it.

That's a great feat you have concured in your first Archery deer season, Congratulations!!!

I think Marriage should be your next step!

Yup, many guys out there doe hunting year round ya-know. Better put your tag on her quick Tracy!!! lol , the best trophy you'll ever have a chance at!!

You got any friends Angie?, of course they must hunt too!!