Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil

Career Path

how do you get the pizza delivery guy with a 4 year u of eh education off from your porch?

tell him they are hiring waiters at Buffalo Wild Wings!!!

http://www.azstarnet.com/sports/309911

wait, I forgot, Willie wasn't in pizza delivery. you need a driver's license for that and his got revoked due to his extreme DUI.

How many asu football players does it take to change a light bulb? One, but he gets 3 credits.

how do you get the pizza delivery guy with a 4 year u of eh education off from your porch?

tell him they are hiring waiters at Buffalo Wild Wings!!!

http://www.azstarnet.com/sports/309911

wait, I forgot, Willie wasn't in pizza delivery. you need a driver's license for that and his got revoked due to his extreme DUI.

He could be doing worse things......just wait unitl the Erickson parolees....I mean recruits start making the news.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20...1s27murder.html

Why does a guy like Tuitama have potentially throw everything away by drunk driving? It potentially cost him a crack at getting into the pros.

Maybe they didn't get his head screwed back on right after all those concussions :blink:

Why does a guy like Tuitama have potentially throw everything away by drunk driving? It potentially cost him a crack at getting into the pros.

Because he wanted to work at Buffalo Wings like he is now. That place is packed now because willie serves wings!

Can't we all just come together as members of the PAC-10 and hope that my beloved Sun Devils win a moral victory (beat the spread) in Athens tomorrow as the Sun Devils (David) take on the #21 ranked and perennial SEC power house Georgia Bulldogs (Goliath)? :rolleyes:

Oh, who am I kidding? The Territorial Cup is the oldest trophy given for a rivalry game. You don't get that by cooperating.

This one goes out to you, Ajohunter: "ASU! ASU! ASU!" I'll never wear a ball cap with an "A" on it in your deer camp again, even if it is desert camo. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its a good thing for the Arizona SkunkDevils, that Willie is not playing college ball anymore :lol:

I believe tuitama only beat the devils one time during his 4 years at uofa! So I see your a vikings fan well you will see your first loss this weekend! :lol: :lol: :P :P

Yea Willie was my waiter last night, but imagine my surprise when Hedake Smith was his busboy!

Bob

Its a good thing for the Arizona SkunkDevils, that Willie is not playing college ball anymore :lol:

I believe tuitama only beat the devils one time during his 4 years at uofa! So I see your a vikings fan well you will see your first loss this weekend! :lol: :lol: :P :P

I got $50 bucks says the Vikings beat the niners. Wager.........????