COOSEFAN

Success photos from the past few hunts

Who is this stranger :unsure:

I see his name as a moderator but that must be only for the

(In The Field topics) so I guess I will have to set up my membership

and get satellite internet so I can have my bottom slapped and

the to long around the camp fire posts deleted by the hall monitor :P

Welcome home Jim and I just want to give you a BIG

congratulatory hug for what you and your hunters have done this year ;)

Me thinks :huh: we are not done yet ;)

Thanks Mike, I thought it would be easier to handle email and internet stuff from up in the woods but it's a lot easier said than done! I'm still tryin to catch up but doesn't look like that'll happen now that the Coues woods are callin' my name!

Still a few elk hunts left and gonna be a few bulls hittin the ground here in November! You guys wouldn't believe the size of some of the bulls that we let walk away this past season and even last week! Lots O' fun :blink: ;) So, yeah, we ain't done yet ! JIM>

Been waiting to get home from work tonight so I could reply to your post. You Mullin's are amazing. You have helped take some huge bulls and I'm sure your clients are some happy hunters. The pictures are great as always and your stories are right there with them. I'm sure I'm not the only one on here who just can't wait to hear how your hunting has gone and glad you are finally back to update us on your success. Thanks Jim and glad you had anothert banner year. Good luck with your remaining clients and please keep us posted. :)

TJ

Hey Jim, first of all Great job and Excellent bulls, Congrats. Maybe during the Nov. hunts you would consider a guess the score contest on one of them beast for the winning of a Mullins Outfitters hat.

Good golly

You guys are constantly outdoing yourselves. What an outstanding this season thus far and your previous season was a banner one also.

Glad to see you back on the board

Thank you for letting us see all the photos of the awesome animals your clients were able to harvest.

Very nice! Awesome bulls! Congrats to all you guys, way to get it done as usual!

Lance and Carrie Crowther

Congrats on all the success. Looks like you guys had a great year!!!!

WOW! Great job as usual, way to get it done. Congrats to you and all the hunters. Those are memories and pictures that will surely last a lifetime for all. Thanks for sharing.

What an amazing start to this season but I wouldn't expect anything less from the Mullins boys. Huge congrats and hopefully some day I will get to hunt with you guys.