Sign in to follow this  
coueshunter

3 kids 3 elk

Well, I took my son Max along with a buddy and his two sons on their first Elk hunt this past weekend. What a blast.........we got up there thursday afternoon, set up camp and then went out looking around that evening. We saw over 70 elk, 5 bulls and the rest cows. We of course knew where we would be in the morning. My friend Burt and his two sons were set up on one field and I set up on another. My son Max shot his cow elk 1st and we heard two shots about another hour later . Burt and his two sons had both got their elk. What a great trip. I will post pictures later............Allen Taylor.........

Congrats on the 3 elk down. Can't wait to see those pics.

-Ryan

Pictures, pictures, pictures.... :D

Congratulation to you and the fortunate hunters. I'm looking forward to the story.

--Bill

Way to get those Jr. hunters out there! IMO, nothing beats seing the young'ens out there getting exited about hunting.

Guys, I am kinda a computer reject, and we all went to the U2 concert last night, but hopefully tonight my son can load the pictures off the camera and help me post them. They had a terrific time............thanks............AT>..............

Allan tell max and burt congrats. I think its awsome you guys filled your tags, I have been wondering how it went for you, ill give you a call later for the details. cbryant