Man I hope the results are posted soon, so I will know for shure that I got drawn. Just befor the site for the draw went off line I checked and their were no draws but all by bonus points where gone. :P Good luck to everyone and I am predicting tomarrow at 5:00 PM.

DCM

Does the Game and Fish actually know when the results will be ready to post, or do they receive a call from SCI Nevada informing the results are posted (since the G&F is not actually posting the results)?

Since the Sci-Nevda Company performs the web hosting, I bet they have a contract that states they need to have the results out or on July 29th. When SCI- Nevada has it done they will post it. I'm sure the G&F gets a heads up, but I doubt an officer in the field gets that information timely.

It hard for me to think that unless these little birdies are working closely with the web hosting company they know when the website is ready and capable to post the results? Thats not to say the draw has not been performed. Publishing the results is a very different process.

Redman

Sci-Nevadas # is (775) 423-1345 Maybe someone outta give them a call.

Here's another #(866) 462-0433 I just got the runaround, kinda like dealing with the DMV.

Impatient, yep :P but it's there fault.

Seems they have time to post some info about a friggin' hummingbird on the website, but don't have time to post the draw!

UNBELIEVABLE! LOL!

rufous-hummingbird.jpg

Are we there yet?

Still waiting......

Desertbull you got to that before I did, I have read about hummingbirds, bobcats, red squirrels, condors, boating patrols, and any number of other itms on that website that I probably wouldn't have looked at, but since I'm there I might as well look. Now that I have read that I don't see the problem with letting me read something that I want to, the draw results.

That hummingbird looks like it would work great in a blow gun.

That's the little birdie!!!!!!!

I guess it would say the results would be ready today since they were prodding it in the rear like that, it just wanted them to stop.

muley 17a, nothing else, they are up now, the bird didn't lie

I got nada- ziltch. First time I didn't get at least one tag.

Couldn't even draw a 32 Nov. whitetail tag - 2nd choice!

I'm goin bow huntin'.

Hope y'all do better than I did!

Mike