heck I thought maybe you turned plum loco waitin for the draws to be out :huh:

On the verge anyway.... must have checked AZGFD 100 x today. I just called and the "results are not available!!!!" :huh:

Still waiting.....Wonder if the draw has even been completed yet?

Well, I don't think it's the interest on the money, since putting money that doesn't belong to them in an interest bearing account is illegal. At least that's the way it was explained to me.

I don't know if they enjoy delaying the results and surfing chat rooms to see people in agony or what... seems like a game every year. Just think if they leave the website how it is until July 29th... and how many gray hairs you will have gained by trying every hour on the hour anyway even though it still says no results are available. :blink:

Maybe they had to call uso and go over all the names that were drawn and once he okays it they will post the results, or he will keep asking for do overs like he did last year.

born2bhuntin I would be careful if I was you, I think the last guy that let his nerves get to him and all his hair fell out is that ugly dog that was posted.

we all sound like a hunters version of that Mervynns commercial where the woman is outside the front dooor saying OPEN OPEN OPEN.

I wonder if there is a way to MASS EMAIL notify the site members when the results are posted?

Anyone who finds out before I do, feel free to PM me!

I know I"am about done waiting for the results.........Fer now on, I'am not going to go to there site...I'am just gunna drink beer till mornin and then look :blink: