dad got the december tag few years back, man he messed up bad a few times! got him within 150 of a i swear 90" FORK the thing was huge! guys we were hunting with glassed up 3 110+ together and dad wouldnt go with them cause "they werent our deer" but there were 3 bucks and only 2 tags. then he takes off with them, leaves me watching a 70-80" 3x3, turns around to come get me and right when he says lets go BOOM, BOOM 111 down! and that wasnt even the biggest!!! man that made me mad!

Sounds like we could have another contest. Guess the date and time the results will be available online.

7-26-05 11:00 am

My guess will be the 15th at 7:00 P.M. :rolleyes:

July 22nd 4:30 pm - the results will posted

July 22nd 4:35 pm - the website will crash

July 22nd 4:59 pm - Notice on website will read "We are experiencing difficulties with the website, we hope to have it operational by 5:00 pm, Monday afternoon."

July 22nd 5:01 pm - I will rekindle the old Arizona tradition of calling 942-3000 for at least 327 times before getting through, then punch in the wrong SS# and have to start over.

Its always on a Friday after the game and fish gets off of work. They do not want to have to put up with people calling the office and asking questions and favors. That is funny as heck about 327 times and entering the wrong number. I get real nervous entering those numbers.

(Real nervous entering those numbers) Heck talk about nervous, what about filling out the apps. :rolleyes: We went through 4 apps. between my friend and I for just deer. It was kinda like buck fever ;)

July 22nd 4:30 pm - the results will posted

July 22nd 4:35 pm - the website will crash

July 22nd 4:59 pm - Notice on website will read "We are experiencing difficulties with the website, we hope to have it operational by 5:00 pm, Monday afternoon."

July 22nd 5:01 pm - I will rekindle the old Arizona tradition of calling 942-3000 for at least 327 times before getting through, then punch in the wrong SS# and have to start over.

Chuckling about this one... Probably more truth than fiction.

25-06,

I can relate to that one. I only filled out apps for coues and elk and went through about 5 forms. Then checked, rechecked, and checked again before sealing them and then I wanted open them again to make sure I got everything right. I turned them in before 5/27 and didn't get any phone calls so I guess I was okay.

I hoping this year is a good year, I know this is the AZ draw, but I drew a Wyoming speedgoat tag (18% chance) on my first try. Last year was bad, bad, bad, so hopefully I will get good karma this year.

Good luck to everyone,

Matt

P.S. I hope its before the 23rd since I will out of town from 23-30 where there's no way to check.

Dodger2

Wyoming has so many antelope, you see them everywhere. Good luck on finding land to hunt on though. So much is private and they (landowners) frown on people who just come to hunt.

Those things have eyes with vidion like 15x56 built in. Getting close is a challenge.

My Guess and if I was G & F, I would get the draw done and inform people asap, before some stinking liberal judge rules the whole process invalid and un-constitutional. Or before some jerk files another lawsuit. BTW has anybody heard anything from THE JERK ??

az4life,

I'm aware of the access problems in Wyoming and we already have permission for several areas up there. Thanks for the heads up though.