Guest Ernesto C

Hey born2bhuntin you posted "no more hair on head all fell out due to nerves" That means that you look like the "thing" on the post "world ugliest dog"? :blink:

That was no dog...That my friend was a chupachalra :blink: That whole story was a hoax :o Ugliest dog ya right.

One more thing...If the results aren't ready yet, How in the heck does Lark know that he drew a unit 1 bull javelina tag :blink: :o :lol: :lol:

Treestandman notified him early, because he holds the rights to the meat, lark just gets to kill it, its a once in a lifetime tag.

That little bird knows that the season will open on him on wed. morning if he's wrong, right.

I hope that little bird meant this Tuesday and not the next. :blink:

i hope that lil birdie can fly reeeeeal fast if hes wrong! well heck, i cant hit ch!t with a shot gun unless its a quail from about 3 or 4 feet! so hes ok by me, unless he lands within 300-400 yards, then hes in trouble!

I just got of the phone after unsuccessfully trying to reach game and fish dept and did not hear a ring tone or a busy signal.Correct me if I'm wrong but

doesn't that happen while they are loading draw results?

I don't think many people in Arizona know the exact date the results will be posted and if they do I'm sure they are asked to keep it quite? Usually a recording will say the results are loading just before the results come out. I've heard the results will be out on just about every date before the 29th so just kick back and they will be here soon enough!

I was talking to a GFD officer this weekend up in 6A, and asked when they are supose to be out. His reply? "Oh, they arn't out yet?" He then gave me a little smile, and pulled away. B)

What'er you doing in 6A? That's my unit! Just messin around. I think they'll be out tomorrow(Tues). They're always out the week of the Bow Hunter Happening in Williams cause everybody is talking about it.