I am not sure if I want the draw results to come out, reading everybody posts is pretty amusing. .270 you had me LOL. For a brief minute I thought you were telling the truth.

Redman

Redman, It's real easy to tell if Lark is fibbin, if his lips are flappin then hes tellin another B)

Draw results posted

7/14/2000 Friday

7/12/2001 Thursday

7/13/2002 Saturday

7/16/2003 Wednesday

7/19/2004 Monday

7/--/2005 ???

Monday is the 18th.

Never mind I am an idiot!!!!!!

Edited by matthewp45

matthewp45 see what this is doing to you.

I had my 2 year old daughter point at the calendar randomly. She picked the 21st. That probably has the same amount of accuracy as every other guess on here.

matthewp45,

Your experiment shows a profound tendency toward logic that bureaucrats and non-hunters could never understand. However my respect for your logic deteriorated quickly when I realized you did not seize the opportunity to HELP your innocent little one with that RANDOM selection! C'mon you could have helped all your brother hunters by moving the calendar a little to right or nudging the little angel's arm a little to the left! Work with us here! WE CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE STINKIN' 21ST MAN!!!!

Sorry about that I hope the little one didn't read that.

couesdiehard

This thread is good... It sort of reminds me about a cross country car trip with the kids asking "are we there yet?" for 2000 miles.

Well I know when it is going to happen! Got the scoop from my neighbor's husband. His wife works for AGFD. Talked to him tonite and he told me when to expect the news.

So you wanna know??????????

Scroll down.......

He said that she told him..........

It will be up when it's up, and not one minute before! :P

For Cryin out loud..... The results are ready! If they would just give a few of us who are pestering them and their website for the past month, it would ease up for them. Bite the bullet and tell us! :)

az4life;

You are truly a man of wisdom.

A man of action.

A man with no more influence over these idiots than I have!

What limb or appendage does a guy have to give up to find out what refund checks to expect!

couesdiehard

p.s. Are we there yet?

The 21st!? Oh man that could be the happiest or most sad day of the year for me. Oklahoma draw results come out same day......Elk, goat, and deer......

Anyone have a xanax to spare? I'll need that by Wednesday afternoon.

My father in law and I both heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard that they were going to be out last weekend. We were up in Eagar visiting and my inlaws have a slow connection so I just kept trying to call but I had to stop because the battery went dead in my cell phone and I left my charger in Silver City. I am going to have a hard time explaining 350 calls to the same number for one minute to my office manager :P She probably thinks it some sicko phone s.. thing, but if she only knew how much worse it was!! :) good luck to everyone AG

I'm going with BH4life's prediction because that means that we will know TODAY!

OH I'M HURTIN HERE!!

:P

Fatfoot,

Thanks for sharing the Proverb.

There's another that says something like, "It's better to spend the night on a rooftop than with a contentious woman."

These were written by King Soloman.

He ought to know - he had several hundred wifes!

Are we there yet?

And by the way, the little birdie was also first mentioned by King Soloman in the book of Ecclesiastes.

Can we pull over? I gotta pee!

Mike