If you try right now it is asking for a sci-nevada username and password.

LOL!

They took the link off the G&F website. Guess they got tired of people eating up their bandwidth.

That sci-nevada username and password is what happend last year about 1/2 hour before they posted them.

now we just need a username and a password and we are set, does anyone work for sci-nevada that would take a bribe, I would offer at least .25 cents.

that password gave me a list of non-resident rich guys and their bank account info.

Does anyone know why AZ does their draw so late? If you get drawn for archery Antelope you have only about a month to scout before the season begins. This waiting for the draw results is driving me crazy. My wife is even asking when are does the draw results going to be out. Jason

Now when you go to the Draw results tab, it won't even allow you to click on "View Draw Results". That should mean that they are loading the info now! If we can't see results by tonight I may go crazy.......OK crazier!

couesdiehard

ok, i have the straight skinny. direct from a guy i work with. he said his brother called them and that, well...., actually they wouldn't tell him anything, but another guy told him that he talked to the director himself, or maybe a guy that talked to the director or maybe it was his neighbor, anyway, and they said that it would definitely be today, maybe. or tomorrow for sure. or the next day. it could be as late as next monday or tuesday, but for sure we'd all know within a couple weeks. they hoped, anyway. so there ya go, straight from the horse's mouth. Lark.

Well gee Lark, that really narrows it down B)

Hey Lark,

True Bureaucrat speak. I didn't know you had it in ya! If that is from the horse's mouth we need to get rid of that bag of bones! LOL

Lee

Still getting the user and password box. I tried a lot of the generic ones for administrators, but it looks like they thought of that.

Keep tryin

I am not sure if I want the draw results to come out, reading everybody posts is pretty amusing. .270 you had me LOL. For a brief minute I thought you were telling the truth.

Redman