It is Hunting in Arizona. Just hoping to get anyones attention that knows anything or knows anyone you knows about unit 24 in NEW MEXICO.

deerslam, gotta tell ya, not startin out on the right foot, us gentlemen here (and ladies) cordually(sp) respond with what we know to people who ask nice and are not @$$holes to regulars, got it? good.

Hi,

Just wondering, has everyone had their checks cashed by the Arizona Game and Fish?  I know friends who have, but my bank doesn't show that my checks have been posted.  Hope they haven't lost mine. I brought them straight to the Tucson Branch.

Struck out with my New Mexico draw 

Brent

fcw80, just giving feedback on checks clearing.

Brent stated he had not drawn in NM, I stated I had.

Corrected 25-06 on my draw tag.

Agreed with 25-06 that this was the AZ forum and stated I was just looking for any info on unit 24 in New Mexico.

Not sure how that = hole

Hey Deerslam, welcome to the forum. I cannot help you with New Mexico Unit 24 but I would be interested to know what you find out, it sounds like a great unit to hunt in. Let me know if I can help you out with your AZ hunts.

Howdy Flagstaff4398, thanks. Was just down in your neck of the woods last Oct. and took a nice lope in unit 9. I'll let you know what I come up with on NM unit 24

Mine were cashed 6-29 so I am "IN" .

Hope to get 1st or 2nd for Coues and Elk. Maybe with all the internet apps being done away with this year, the overall draw odds will go up too?

Sure is Quiet on the board the last couple days. Must be everyone out of town for the weekend. :)

I think I'll just sit by the pool and play a few rounds of golf before it gets too hot. Just too many people in the high country to consider making the "cooler run" this weekend.

Guest Ernesto C

I'm trying to get in into the Az G&F web site and I have not had succes,I dont know if it is my computer or maybe they are posting the draw results?? :ph34r: :blink:

Ernesto C, I was just able to get on there site and it said the fall draw info was still not available :blink: Now I hope it's just my computer and they are out :ph34r:

From the G&F website:

Fall draw results due July 29

Despite significant changes made to the application process this year, including elimination of the online application option, Arizona's fall 2005 big game draw is proceeding on schedule.

Results of the draw will be available no later than July 29, 2005 and will be posted to the Arizona Game and Fish Department's Web site (click on the Big Game Draw link). Results will also be available by calling (602) 942-3000. To access draw results, an individual must provide a department identification number or Social Security number and the month and day of birth.

"We're pleased the process went as smoothly as it did," says Richard Rico, assistant director for special services. "We knew that dealing with a manual-only application option would present certain logistical challenges, and we prepared for that. We're right on schedule."

Many people applied early this year to take advantage of the review and correction period offered by the department. Although department offices were crowded on the June 14 deadline day, traffic flow was manageable, and extra staffing helped keep things moving along.

Individuals who applied for a hunting or combination hunting and fishing license at the time of application for the draw will be issued their license no later than August 5, 2005.

Any hunt permit-tags not issued during the fall 2005 draw will be available through the first-come leftover permit system. Applications for any leftover permits will be accepted by U.S. mail only beginning August 8, 2005.

It is anticipated that refund warrants will be mailed to unsuccessful applicants beginning August 12.

I could'nt get on there either, until they post the results we are all going to be like a bunch of kids ( are we there yet ). It's worth it since were all going to be drawn.

Guest Ernesto C

Thanks for the info DesertBull,they usually post the results on the website before the dead line so my guess is July 15th but if we know earlier.....better :ph34r: I think Keith is rigth we should not be worry about it because we all are getting drawn.

Ernesto C

im telling you all, i already know what i have drawn! december 36b whitetail, september unit 1 rifle elk, unit 1 rifle antelope i mean i dont need to wait for the comfirmataion i already know!