Hi,

Just wondering, has everyone had their checks cashed by the Arizona Game and Fish? I know friends who have, but my bank doesn't show that my checks have been posted. Hope they haven't lost mine. I brought them straight to the Tucson Branch.

Struck out with my New Mexico draw

Brent

AZ Game and Fish cashed my checks last week but have several buddies that have checks that have not cleared yet. If they clear I assume that you are in the draw, no mistake on the app?

azyoung

I used cashier's checks having had my wallet and check book stolen in February, missing a mortgage payment is one thing but missing out on getting drawn for big game.............well that's another!

My guess for draw results being posted is July 22nd, bar any unforseen disaster like last year.

I heard through the grapevine that the G&F have not even opened all of the envelopes yet. I would not worry about it.

My checks were cashed and they mailed me out a Kaibab late tag as well as unit 1 bow elk...........RIGHT.........LOL...........hope everyone draws a good tag........Allen..

To those who have had their checks cashed, when did you drop them off? I was one of the few who waited until the day they were due, to go down there. I didn't just do it once, but twice since it was so much fun the first time. :ph34r:

Good luck everyone!

I paid with postal money orders so I have no clue, but I did drop mine off a week prior to the deadline for them to contact for corrections. I'm not holding out much hope... I think my household used up all of it's luck for a few years last fall.

My checks haven't cleared yet either. I am suspect they got hammered with envelopes the last two weeks before the due date. I quadruple check everything before I seal the envelope, and then I drop it off at the AGF office in their drop box. Eliminates any chance of getting lost in the mail.

My checks cleared about 2 weeks ago.

I drew a Coues tag in NM unit 24. Anyone have any info or feedback on this unit.

Thanks, Mike

DEERSLAM, Just because they cashed your check does'nt meen you've been drawn :( They cash everybody's check way before the draw, and if you don't get drawn then they refund the money back to you after the draw :ph34r:

25-06, you will notice I said I drew a tag in New Mexico. I apply in 9 states every year so I kinda know how this works.

Hey DEERSLAM, My bad....I thought this was about huntin in Arizona.