bowhuntaz1

Spring Draw IS out

Archery Javelina and 2nd year in a row for spring turkey in 27, I even got my dad to put in this year and he got drawn too. Can't wait!

Steven,

Congrats on the Goulds tags for your dad and you. Did you both have max points to draw in the bonus pass? Separate season weeks that you can hunt together? Have a couple of fun hunts.

Doug~RR

24A HAM that was my second choice that is two draws in a roll for my second choice. :huh:

Clay, I think the Dr was full of it saying I could not shoot for 6 months.

If I picked up a left over HAM tag for 24A could I tag along with you?

I have never hunted 24A before and really want to use my Contender

on a HAM hunt, I think that would be a blast.

There is no Ham left only the general and if you were to pick one up I will tell you where to go....That way if ya can't for some reason pull a bow then you can nail it with your rifle. Just shoot me a PM. ;)

Unit 21 Archery Javelina! 3rd year in a row hope to continue the streak! Need to recover from knee surgery first

Archery Javelina and 2nd year in a row for spring turkey in 27, I even got my dad to put in this year and he got drawn too. Can't wait!

Awesome to be headed out there with your dad! Good luck - that should be a really fun hunt!

I am confused. I mailed applications in for spring turkey and javelina this year before the dead-line. When I found out the results were posted I called and checked online. After entering all my info on the phone I got the recording "Draw results are not available...." When enter my info online the page that comes says "Draws" and then blank with my bonus points table below that. I went back to my bank statements and the checks I wrote to G & F have not been cashed. I have never had this happen. Anybody on the site had this experienc? Seems like the snail mail didn't get my apps there on time but I thought G &F would have cashed my checks or returned them by now.

Lee

Lee,

G&F deposited the checks rather quickly after the apps were received. If yours have not cleared the bank, I would assume that the USPS did not get your apps to G&F. Strange that all the apps went "missing". Did you have stamps on the envelopes and return address? Perhaps a call to the draw department to see if your apps were received may be in order.

Doug,

Thanks for the input. Can't argue with your logic. I was already thinking along those lines. I have never made an error applying for hunts before but maybe I forgot the stamps or something like that. I will give G & F a call to see what info they can provide. I'll post an update if I figure it out.

Lee

Lee,

Sorry about you not getting in the draw but now you can be camp cook at Mikes this spring:P

azyoung

azyoung,

You want me to cook? Watch what you wish for Bud! Yeah we will have to see about that Young trip in spring.

Lee

could someone please post the leftover javelina and spring turkey areas I am having a hard time getting them thru azgfd web site,thank you.