Sign in to follow this  
IHunt2live

Found a BEAST

I've come across a fair share of heads but this is by far the best. Of all the ones I've found this one I'm most certian he was killed by a lion. Teath marks on the skull and lion tracks around the remains. Super fresh to.

I hope he spread his genes before he was lunch. I wish those dang lions would start eating coyotes and jackrabbits instead of gaint coues bucks. dang kittys lets start baiting are cameras with friskies or 9 lives.

Awesome find ... have one found a couple years ago in 32 about as big but was old and bleached out .... Nce Horn on that one .... Keep it legal since you put up the post and get the Unit G&F involved....

Is this a new Guess the score???? I wold go with about 108 6/8 :P

Dude, That is a bittersweet find!!! Personally I like finding sheds like that way more than finding kills just so I can get trail cam pics and strategize how I will take him. Great looking buck for sure!! To me he looks like he'd go just over 100"... Not that wide, a little thin horned, and short eyeguards but awesome lengths on the tines!!! He is one of those real deceiving bucks. I'm sure he did spread the genes during the past few years!! :)

I need to get me one of them Grong Orange shirts!!!

Mike