Sign in to follow this  
azcoues

missing hunters

Ditto, ditto, and ditto.....LOL!!! Been waiting for your call for years! My number is 928.864.8185. Can't remember your old username..................nor where I can find your useful, contributory, picture-laden posts? Been looooooooooong waiting........

I don't know about you, but any fireman stupid enough to camp under a tree in a predicted winter blizzard I don't want saving me.............must be another Arizona thing.......

How could you possibly say something like that? Wow. I guess the goodness in people really has left regardless of the time of year.

It's absolutely terrible that Skylar Stock died during the Christmas season.....leaving 3 little kids and wife without a father/husband.

I don't even know Skylar and your comments are beyond offensive!

My prayers are with those who lost loved ones or are still missing . I cant imagine loosing a family member this time of year !

Ditto, ditto, and ditto.....LOL!!! Been waiting for your call for years! My number is 928.864.8185. Can't remember your old username..................nor where I can find your useful, contributory, picture-laden posts? Been looooooooooong waiting........

I don't know about you, but any fireman stupid enough to camp under a tree in a predicted winter blizzard I don't want saving me.............must be another Arizona thing.......

How could you possibly say something like that? Wow. I guess the goodness in people really has left regardless of the time of year.

It's absolutely terrible that Skylar Stock died during the Christmas season.....leaving 3 little kids and wife without a father/husband.

I don't even know Skylar and your comments are beyond offensive!

You are putting words and outrageous emotions into my mouth. I expect nothing less from Arizona dudes who can't drive down the interstate cuz it snowed a little bit. I only stated that I don't think he was professionally qualified or able to save me or anyone else. Good thing he only received some of my tax money. Didn't say that his death was un-tragic or that his family won't be impacted. Contrary to what you suggest.............time of year doesn't magnify his death. The suggestion was made FIRST that he was a firefighter. This implies some holier-than-thou importance and greatness cuz of his profession. Would his wife & kids suffer differently if he was a plumber??? Also.......would his death be less important if he was a single man with no kids??? Please respond here.........

I will go ahead and write this one for every one here, hey muley man, why don't you go back to Wyoming... or did they kick you out too cause your an ignorant jerk? When the good lord wants to call someone home who are you to judge how he does it? I knew Skylar personally, and I guarantee you he had more integrity, smarts, and was more of a man than you could ever dream to be. Amanda, I move that we get rid of this guy from the website. I don't want to be associated with a guy like this. I am quite offended. And I don't get offended easily. This guy is scum and a sorry excuse for a hunter.

Dude just WTF are you? Are you really this much of an Ahole and Fd up enough to say something like this and mean it? Or are you just spoutting $hit to look like some Tough Guy?

Wether or not these guys made a bad decision on where to place their tent is up to you but to say he is stupid when you dont know where or what was around is stupid. It is entirely possible that it may have been in what looked like the safest spot in the area. It was a freak accident and bad $hit happens, sometimes for no reason at all.

Man! I try not to take or make my comments personal but... That is just about the meanest,low-life thing I have ever heard on this site. And we all know how much mean, low-life crap there is...

However I do have to agree with you on one point... I dont want any fireman stupid enough to camp under a (any) tree to save you either (predicted bad weather or not). Maybe that is an Arizona thing.

Wade

I will go ahead and write this one for every one here, hey muley man, why don't you go back to Wyoming... or did they kick you out too cause your an ignorant jerk? When the good lord wants to call someone home who are you to judge how he does it? I knew Skylar personally, and I guarantee you he had more integrity, smarts, and was more of a man than you could ever dream to be. Amanda, I move that we get rid of this guy from the website. I don't want to be associated with a guy like this. I am quite offended. And I don't get offended easily. This guy is scum and a sorry excuse for a hunter.

ROFLMAO! Relax dude.............dang..........this is just a forum. From this..........you really have no idea what I'm made of.........particularly my hunting ability. I now have my entertainment for tonite..............and for the next few months.............holy cow.........LOL

I love it when people read my posts........

ROFLMAO! Relax dude.............dang..........this is just a forum. From this..........you really have no idea what I'm made of.........particularly my hunting ability. I now have my entertainment for tonite..............and for the next few months.............holy cow.........

I wasn't knocking your hunting abilities... just the lack of your integrity. If you write stuff like this about someone who has just died just for your entertainment... well I don't think I need to go on about what kind of person you are. How lonely a life you must have. By the way, I haven't been in junior high for a long time, what does ROFLMAO mean?

Muleyman ....

I think you are hung up more on his occupation than anyone cares . Did you get shot down by the fire department did they some how ruin some childhood fantasy of yours .... Did you have a girlfriend or wife leave you for a firefighter, or maybe it was your boyfriend... I don't know either way I think it has more to do with his profession than anything that you want to be such an butt ..... You are a piece of work not to be able to show any compassion or empathy for a loss of not just a human but also a fellow hunter that fell in harms way in a freak tragic accident that could happen to anyone including you .... I doubt you always set up your tent in a big clearing a couple hundred feet away from all trees .... or maybe your such a tough guy you cant handle a tent and use a trailer or camper they keep you warmer right .... He is not the only hunter getting attention and if it was a plumber under that tree he would be getting just as much press because that is what the news does in these events of harsh weather that end in deaths .... Maybe you have realized how pathetic you are and when you go by the way side from this earth that no one will really care .... there will be no one mourning you and that has you upset .... Don't know for sure but you seem to have some issues you should be looking into that would make you feel entitled to Make as heartless of a statement as you did .... You want to talk about being some bad tough mountain man from Wyoming, then Cowboy UP, saddle your horse and leave Arizona .... I rarely wish harm on anybody but I hope Karma gives you a similar fate as what he had (minus the being asleep and instant death... I would prefer you suffer) and when it is said and done no one hears about it and you are forgotten.......

can't wait for your laughter, but behind the BS laughing in your post is a guy who knows he is screwed up and would not be missed when he is gone .... And For that I feel Sorry for you

ROFLMAO! Relax dude.............dang..........this is just a forum. From this..........you really have no idea what I'm made of.........particularly my hunting ability. I now have my entertainment for tonite..............and for the next few months.............holy cow.........

I wasn't knocking your hunting abilities... just the lack of your integrity. If you write stuff like this about someone who has just died just for your entertainment... well I don't think I need to go on about what kind of person you are. How lonely a life you must have. By the way, I haven't been in junior high for a long time, what does ROFLMAO mean?

I also knew Skylar Stock personally and second the comments made of his integrity and faith. Skylar's wife is doing very well considering and she has a ton of support. Thanks for all the prayers in their behalf.

I also second that his membership be revoked. His comments don't deserve any further commenting.

-Jared

When I heard about the hunter being in trouble, I was thinking that most didn't know they were in trouble until the food/drink ran out, and that the hunting should get better as the game would stay more localized. All the other stuff in this thread is just someone trying to get everybodys rocks off and should be ignored.

[/font][/color]

Get rid of this LOW LIFE JACK A** that has read too many book's from K-Mart. Why don't you come down here to the state of the weak and look me up so that I can show you how week we are!!!!

I wish I would not have read the ignorant remark made by this person. My thoughts and prayers are with all the family and friends involved. I am a Firefighter also, and am deeply troubled that a person could make a remark like this towards someone that would be willing to give his life for him at any moment.

Amanda-This is really troubling to read!!!

let him hang around. look how good he makes the rest of us look. poor guy was butt raped repeatedly by all his drunken mom's boyfriends and now he's trying hard to get his self respect back. only he's so low he can't bring himself up so tries to bring everyone else down. poor kid. musta been a real traumatic deal. remember his handle is muley man and mules are all half jackass. i really like that dink muley he has for his photo. i have 4 bigger racks than that hangin' in my barn because, unlike muley man as a youngster, they are too little to mount. where'd you get that one? buy it from my buddy kirt? now crawl back into your bottle o' cheap scotch and drink up some more so you'll feel better about yourself. good to have ya back. Lark.

here's where you wright stuff about me bein' kirt's buddy and about cal coziah bein' a poacher and then you can make up somethin' about me or my family or my friends. please hurry. sorta like some o' the punks i've had the misfortune of knowing over the years that like to call ya a name as they run off or drive away. i love it when folks throw dirt in their own faces. oh yeah, have a merry Christmas. layin' drunk alone. i never had anybody hurt me with words.

I can just see MM last night, laughing and spitting on his computer screen, cradling a bottle of Black Velvet.

Muley Man, GET UP! it's morning........Oh and clean the vomit off your face........Hate drunk fools.

Kent