Tines

My December Buck

What an amazing buck - and the story to go along with it! Congrats on all aspects of the hunt - that is truly awesome.

Amanda I think we have just found our best story for the contest hands down.

Dude I am speechless that is one great buck and a well deserved one at that.

CONGRATS ;)

Amanda I think we have just found our best story for the contest hands down.

Dude I am speechless that is one great buck and a well deserved one at that.

CONGRATS ;)

As a fellow hunters i think we all know what your feeling when you said you didnt know if you were going to make it out on your own...

A couple of years ago down in 36b i thought i was going to die when me and First Coues were packing out a buck i shot, i was so relieved

to see those quads i almost broke down my self. Thats when i realized how lucky i was to have a friend willing to help me out. We all have

a friend or two that we hunt with and its times like this that we really appriciate eachother. Friends like that last a lifetime. Congrats on a

Awesome buck and thanks for sharing your adventure with us.

WOW!!!! That's one SERIOUS Buck :blink: !!! The story is thrilling to say the least, congrats to the fullest on a hard earned buck. To have a friend like that is the iceing on the cake!!! Congrats again and thanks so much for shareing that with us. :)

AWESOME!!!

Holy tines!!

What a an absolute brute of a buck.

Thanks for letting us in on your adventure sounds like an emotional ride for sure.

That is awesome to have the friends and support to make this adventure come toghether and everyone was safe.

Great buck again!

Just think, God made that buck for you! What an amazing buck and story, 127 3/8 is not bad either :P (I don't do net score - I figure if God put it there, count it!) Thank God for good friends!

Great story a life changing experience

1st place: Best Story

1st place: Toughest Hunt

1st place: Field Photos

1st place: Big buck (not from Mexico)

Andy, how come when we go out all you find are dinks? Maybe because we were not 3 miles up $#it Creek like you n Jake, next time I'll take you back to my really bad spot...

Jake, congratulations, and sorry you're gonna have a tough rest-of-your-life trying to top that buck!!!

Forgot to add this pic that I liked.... Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of the kind words guys!

post-500-1261154230_thumb.jpg

1st place: Best Story

1st place: Toughest Hunt

1st place: Field Photos

1st place: Big buck (not from Mexico)

Agreed!

100% my favorite buck of the year and there has been some giants killed this year. Congrats!

Congratulations on your fabulous buck of a lifetime. Your story was one worth reading that's for sure and I was glad to hear you got out without any complications. Truely good friends are worth their weight in gold. Thanks for sharing your adventure with us and congrats again on your trophy. :)

TJ