Hey guys, my bow was stolen tonight out of my truck. It's a Hoyt Trykon, Spot Hogg SDP .010 pins, wrapped. Has a black Trophy Taker Pronghorn rest, Winner's Choice string and cables, a meta peep, and no grip. It's served with green power pro line. Please keep an eye out for it and if you find it let me know ASAP! I will strangle someone! I appreciate anything that would help in the recovery of the bow. Thanks.

That sucks! I will keep a lookout for it. Were was it stolen from. I would call all the archery shops in the area asap in case it shows up there.

I'll keep an eye out for you to. If I catch them I will deliver them to you for Christmas! ;)

What kind of bino's and rangefinder? Start checking craig's list and ebay.

I declare open season on thieves! These people are scum of the earth. I hope you get your stuff back and find who did it.

Nothing worse than that. We had our bows cases jacked last Jan.....my friend lost his new bow he just got, my bow was not in the case but still lost a bunch of misc stuff.

People suck.

Your homeowners or auto insurance may cover it.

Redman

That really sucks. Keep an eye out on craigslist.....I know more than 1 person who has gotten stolen stuff back when they found it there.

What kind of bino's and rangefinder? Start checking craig's list and ebay.

10x42 SLCs and jsut a Bushnell Scout 1000

my bad. I replied with christian's username. They're checking the camera's. I don't think they'll be any help. I had some 10x42 SLCs, and a bushnell scout 1000. The center serving on the bow was reserved with BCY Black and White Halo. The serving was only about 3.5 inches long.

hey I was at bass pro last night talking to Tj when you found out that your bow ws stolen. sorry to here about that. hope the cameras help to find out who stoled your stuff

Jaycee