I'm in SHOCK.......I can't believe my luck either. Getting a tag like this last year with 5 bonus points was amazing, but two years straight is unbelievable. Last year I tagged a 310 bull on the second weekend and I saw a couple good bulls being taken out of the area. My brother had the tag also and had a few opportunities at bulls smaller than what he was looking for. Don't worry this luck won't last for me and I hope all of you have this luck someday.......Good Luck to everybody!!

Yipppeeee... Got my 24b Dec hunt! :lol:

Darnit... no Elk hunt :lol:

Nothing but bonus points for me... but after having Unit 1 early rifle bull last year I can't complain... and I get enough in refunds to pay the taxidermist.

My wife got a cow tag for unit 1 and various other bonus points.

Predator you really only have one tag, as everyone here will tell you there are no deer in unit 23, but I would take a look for yourself just in case.

Unbelievable!!!!!!! Our party has been drawn for 36A (Nov) and my son & I have been drawn for cow elk (Unit 10) in Dec. Just happened to check with the draw results thinking they wouldn't be ready until the 29th. No one at home so I'm jumping up & down by myself!!!!!!!! Good luck to everyone.java script:emoticon(':lol:')

I'm gonna go buy some lottery tickets!! Since I'm on a roll.

6a...Oct whitetail

6a...Nov Bull Elk Muzzleloader

23...turkey

6b...Archery Antelope...I also drew a Wyoming goat tag

My son drew a Jr. 6a cow tag. looks like I'll be pretty dang busy

Albert

Just a Nov unit 29 WT hunt for me.

Wife and son got Dec unit 31 WT and Oct cow elk in unit 3C-W!

I am happy about hunting with some buddies in Nov. and chasing cows in Oct. but honestly I am pumped for the wife and son's Dec WT hunt more than those two hunts put together.

Lee

Yee Ha! My sons first hunt and it is an early rifle cow in 23. As for me early rifle 23 whitetail and 23 archery Bull elk!!!

Haven't been on in a while- congrats to those who drew- condolensces to those that have to try for the few leftover ones. My brother and I drew November 33-skunked on everything else. If i could eat bonus points, I could feast for life

trufletch