HICAP40

so what did everyone draw ?

Hi,

Not a good year for me. Nothing!!!! My dad will be coming down from Alaska to get his first coues; he drew October 36a. I guess I be putting that new Matthews Switchback to good use.

Hope everyone did better than me!!!

Brent

Well after putting in for everything that moves in 9 states I came away with a coues tag in unit 24 NM and a mule deer tag in unit 3a in CA, my home state. Guess it could have been worse.

Mike

I got drawn for cow elk in 23 (the limited opportunity hunt , canyon creek area)

and,

November mule deer in 37B

Can not wait, starting to get into shape, my deer hunt will be really toug, but i'm committed.

Didnt get drawn for squat...had a friend draw a unit 8 archery bull tag

Tough break on getting skunked again Allen!

I got a unit 6A archery cow elk tag, and NO deer tag. I had such a good time last year on my first archer elk hunt (cow), that I thought I'd go at one again.

My 10 year old drew his second choice for both elk & deer. He'll be doing the junior 6A cow hunt in mid October, and the Kiabab junior hunt in November. I'm VERY excited for him.

S.

:angry:

Congrats to all those that were drawn for a tag. Double wow to those that were drawn for multiple tags!

I got skunked, but I've been preparing for archery deer hunting so that I can just buy a tag over the counter. I'd rather be hunting than wishing and waiting!

Bring home the meat!

6.5man

just found the forum on this website and i love it. i got drawn for 10/18 archery antelope, 22 dec whitetail, unit 1 turkey, and 4b archery cow tag. its gonna be a pretty fun year. good luck to everyone.

6A Muzzleloader Bull

24B Mule Deer

Prior to this, all I have drawn in AZ was 2 javelina tags. I'm pretty stoked :P

:( well i got drawn for quail, jackrabbit ,tree squirrel,cant wait to start scouting i gonna get the biggest jackrabbit in arizona.cant wait to post the pics. :D