Sign in to follow this  
Outdoor Writer

Merry Christmas

Same to you Tony.

As well as to all my Coueswhitetail friends!

Oh...the chipotle crusted rib roast that's getting ready for the oven says it too...Merry Christmas!!!

post-67-1261698237.jpg

Merry Christmas Tony!

And wow Hector, that looks good!! Love that pile of mushrooms too!! We are getting a lamb roast ready for the oven right now!! Rosemary garlic rub will go on it.

Amanda

Merry Christmas Tony! Good to see you! great holiday wishes to you and yours. I love that picture!

Merry Christmas to the entire CWT.Com family. May the holidays bring you peace and happiness, and may the new year hold good things for you all!

And wow Hector, that looks good!! Love that pile of mushrooms too!! We are getting a lamb roast ready for the oven right now!! Rosemary garlic rub will go on it.

Amanda

Sounds great! I'll be right over! Merry Christmas Amanda, thanks for all you do!

It's good to see you here and thanks for the Holiday wishes. Merry Christmas to you Tony and your family as well. May the New Year bring good health and happiness. :)

TJ

From the windswept plains of Wyoming with -10 windchill the message is the same

Merry Christmas to all the entire CWT membership.

Well I hope everyone has had a great Christmas season, and Santa was kind to all of you. He treated me well by arriving a bit early and glassing up a couple great Texas bucks for me. And then yesterday he brought more miscellaneous goodies in addition to a super day with my family.

So now it's on to a ....

post-82-1261854350.gif