Sign in to follow this  
josh

One stand=two yotes and a cat

You predator callers out there have been making me jealous so I had time for a stand this afternoon. After calling in two coyotes on this stand and letting them walk I got this bobcat. I called this stand for thirty minutes and decided to get my call and whirling woodpecker. As I was walking to them I saw this cat hunkered down in a bush. Shot it and it dropped. Grabbed my gear and went to get the cat only to find it gone. After looking around I heard it in the base of a tree. I had purposely aimed my shotgun a little back as to save the skull and in the process broke down it's back end. One more shot finished her. The bummer of this deal is that I had shut my video camera off and didn't get the cat on video.

100_0043.jpg

100_0021.jpg

WOW Great Pics man. Here is the one I gotpost-2799-1262143898.jpg and what it looked like after I mounted it.post-2799-1262143819_thumb.jpg I have yet to get a fox. Several yotes but no foxes. ;)

Sweet pics!

You just had to do that, didnt you Josh?!

You might just be in trouble though... That cat Jake killed is the second one I have called and it got killed in about a month of having my Foxpro... I MIGHT be able to give you a chase ;)

Nicely done, Sir.

Congrats again Josh, you are the man! Awesome picture in the tree, they are cool little animals. Good job!

You just had to do that, didnt you Josh?!

I know, haha, of course he kills a cat same day we do! But then again, when is he not killing cats right?