culpritz

FIRST ARCHERY BUCK

I FINALLY GOT MY FIRST DEER WITH A BOW. I SAW THE BUCK AT 22 YARDS I DREW BACK HE RAN AND STOPPED BEHIND A PALO VERDE BROADSIDE AT THAT POINT HE WAS 55 YARDS AND HE TOOK 2 STEPS OUT I PLACE MY PIN ON HIM AND LET IT FLY PERFECT SHOT(BOTH LUNGS) HE RAN 20 YARDS AND WAS DOWN. I STOOD THERE IN AHH AND WALKED UP TO HIM.

post-4068-1263523130_thumb.jpg

Congrats man! Im still working for my first with a bow! heck of a great buck to start things off!

Nice buck! I am looking forward for the day I get to feel the pride you must be feeling by accomplishing something that requires such a skill. I finally ended a long dry spell by getting a javelina lest weekend. I hope to join the (deer club) soon so I can join all you skilled hunters in this fine fraternity. Cograts!

Congratulations on your first buck. It's a thophy for sure and it brought memories back when I shot my first one many moons ago. May this be just the beginning of good things to come. Thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

That must have been a rush. Nice work.

Congratulations!! That's a great buck, not to mention first with a bow. He will look great on the wall.