Sign in to follow this  
DesertBull

anyone know these scum bags?

why in the world were they aiming for the legs, it says the suspects were both shot in the legs and expected to survive, now we have to pay for a trial for them. ag

why in the world were they aiming for the legs, it says the suspects were both shot in the legs and expected to survive, now we have to pay for a trial for them. ag

They probaly werent aiming for the legs unless thats all they could see of the suspects, more than likely they were aiming for center mass and jerked the trigger due to the stress of being in a shootout.

I would like to help the economy in this state and I think a speedy triel and killing these worthless pieces of trash on pay-per-view with the proceeds split for fallen officers and the state budget, we could put a dent in the deficit and save the money we waste keeping them in prison for the next twenty years. I would pay for a tag to shoot them if they allowed it. Senseless murder

Let's see... $55,000 each per year for the next 20 years, plus the cost of the trial... Plus the life lost of a good man. Center mass people, come on!

We have to remember that if these scumbags do happen to get the death penalty they are entitled to a humane death, I think they should at the least die by the same means they killed. The more I think about this the more I wish they would get shot trying to escape.

They should be publicly hung....or stoned...stoned would be good...

Plus one!

I think that the family of the murdered policeman should be allowed to use baseball bats on the 2 guys for about 5 minutes or so!

They should be publicly hung....or stoned...stoned would be good...

Plus one!

I think that the family of the murdered policeman should be allowed to use baseball bats on the 2 guys for about 5 minutes or so!

or until they get tired of swinging, then give them swords that aren't real sharp.

Tattoo the words "guns are gay" on their forehead and turn them loose in the the middle of Texas. I'll bet they beg for the gas chamber within 48 hours.

So senseless is right. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of the police officer.

TJ