Sign in to follow this  
game hntr

Thank you for praying for me

Prayers sent - I hope all goes well with the surgery. Not to pour salt in the wound, but you need to find some new hunting partners.

Prayers sent - I hope all goes well with the surgery. Not to pour salt in the wound, but you need to find some new hunting partners.

I'm done with both of them. I rather go by myself, like i did before then to go with that kind of guys.

my prayers are with you Alex. did you have the surgery? how did it go? if you ever want to question miraculous healing well get together and i will tell you a couple of stories. one has to do with an ear being bit off and a plastic surgeon wanting to ampute whole thing. i had ear put back on and it turned black when doc said he had to amputate i refused and stuck with prayer, lots of prayer, like a church+ full of prayer. 2 days later i started peeling black off my ear and found red blood. the doctor from India became a believer. i have an ear almost 20 yrs later now. mike

Hope your surgery went well. I'm sure this is a very scary situation to be in.

I agree with some of the earlier posts - find some new hunting buddies. There are only a few people who I will hunt with - for both safety reasons and ethical reasons. I'm thankful that I learned at an early age that it is always best to pass up an unsafe or unethical shot......

my prayers are with you Alex. did you have the surgery? how did it go? if you ever want to question miraculous healing well get together and i will tell you a couple of stories. one has to do with an ear being bit off and a plastic surgeon wanting to ampute whole thing. i had ear put back on and it turned black when doc said he had to amputate i refused and stuck with prayer, lots of prayer, like a church+ full of prayer. 2 days later i started peeling black off my ear and found red blood. the doctor from India became a believer. i have an ear almost 20 yrs later now. mike

WOW, cool story.

Did you fight Mike Tyson? :unsure:

Alex...hope all is well.

WOW, cool story.

Did you fight Mike Tyson? :unsure:

Alex...hope all is well.

FEW YEARS BEFORE TYSONS COWARDLY ATTACK. THE BEST OF THE BEST I KNOW ALL REINFORCED THE FACT THAT PEOPLE BITE OUT OF DESPERATION, WHEN THEY KNOW THEY ARE ABOUT TO LOSE! OR THEY GRAB A SHARP STICK AND STICK IT THROUGH THE OTHER GUYS RIBS ;) WHEN THEY GET BIT WHILE INSERTING THUMB IN EYE! :o

ANY-HOO HOW ARE YOU ALEX? MAN I WILL BIRD HUNT WITH YA ANYTIME. I HATE THOSE CRAZY FRANTIC TRIGGER HAPPY BIRD HUNTERS THAT THINK BIG RABBIT WEAR ORANGE VESTS AND HATS!!! HATEM HATEM. I HOPE YOU HEAL UP AND GOD BLESS YA GOTTA HEAL INCASE I EVER HAVE MONEY FOR TILE. MIKE

Thank you all for keeping me in your prayers. Everything went well at Surgery Center in Scottsdale and Shea Blv. They put me to sleep for couple hours and they took it out. I still have headaches but hopefully they will go away. Again Thank you All and God Bless You.

Alex, glad to hear your surgery went well and hopefully your headaches will let up soon. Prayers still with you my friend. :)

TJ