Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

Sportsmans Expo

Remember you can get free admission if you donate a used tent or if you don't have a tent you can get a $2 off coupon. These were posted in another thread:

http://forums.coueswhitetail.com/forums/in...showtopic=17627

Amanda, just wanted to add to your post that not only used tents but a gently used sleeping bag as well. Just bring them to the will call booth. Hope to see yu'all there. :)

TJ

Wish I would have caught it.

We had to leave before the rack got there.

Saw some good friends that I see mainly in hunting camp and even more friends at different booths.

Decent show. I noticed it a bit slower than years past.

Hopefully tomorrow brings out the masses and we sell a ton of shirts and trail cams!

I'll be at the CW.com table so make sure to stop by and say "Hi"!

Another great day at the expo.

Again, saw some old friends and met some new ones.

Thanks to all that stopped by.

The long sleeve T-shirts continue to be a great seller.

Even the kids were showing off with the Grong orange shirts!

It was cool to hear some of the elk calling contestants while representing us with shirts on as well!

The Covert trail cams continue to have a great following.

A few more are heading to Africa soon as a couple leopards have been having their way with some sable antelope.

The PH hasn't had much luck in patterning the cats so he is going to put these trail cams to good use.

Amanda sold out of Duwane's "How to hunt Coues deer" book too.

Went to the expo on sat , finally had the chance to meet Amanda , bought my son a cwt shirt but says he needs to get a new one cuz he can t wear this one since he had Randy Ulmer , Cameron Hanes , Chuck Adams , and Ralph and Vicki C sign it , we had a real good time tho

Went to the expo on sat , finally had the chance to meet Amanda , bought my son a cwt shirt but says he needs to get a new one cuz he can t wear this one since he had Randy Ulmer , Cameron Hanes , Chuck Adams , and Ralph and Vicki C sign it , we had a real good time tho

that's cool!!! I know where you can get a new shirt! :)

Amanda

Amanda,

Looks like you had a good show! It was good to visit with you again on Sat.

Nice seeing you as well Tony!! And thanks for taking the time to autograph a copy of the How to Hunt Coues book for my customer, that was neat!

It was really great meeting many new faces and also seeing many of the regulars here. Thanks to Hector (Chef) for working the booth with me on Sunday! It was nice for me to be able to take some breaks from the booth.

post-1-1267459130_thumb.jpg