Sign in to follow this  
m77

Check Cashed by G&F

I found out that if you're check has already been cashed it's because you made a mistake on your application and G&F is taking their money out before rejecting you application. Better Luck next year.

Can't be true - my checks were cashed before the "mistake notification" deadline. I would have heard about a mistake.

hello - from now on i stop with the negative comments about g&f - for a while anyway-lol - I actually got a call about my application - guess some one had screwed up and the hunts I applied for had the wrong application assigned #'s - I was givin the chance to correct the problem before they continued - At which time I could have changed all my preferrred choices. Had they not caught the problem, I'd have been totally screwed and most likely - if drawn - would not have been a hunt of my choice - Mark one up for G&F for helping me and a group of others who ended up with the same problem - guess it s all ok now - i see they cashed my checks - Gary

What do you think it means if they haven't cashed any of your checks???????

Brent

I might be worried that they didn't receive your applications. But, I think we are all too anxious about getting drawn (me included) and I really wouldn't worry about it.

And I agree about no more negative comments about the GFD. One of the ladies from the draw department called me two years ago about my daughter's application - we fixed it over the phone.

Who remembers the days of no computers, no looking at checks on the computer and waiting for pink post cards in the mail?

I found out that if you're check has already been cashed it's because you made a mistake on your application and G&F is taking their money out before rejecting you application. Better Luck next year.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for lightening it up a bit around here!!!! ;)

S.

:)

Who remembers the days of no computers, no looking at checks on the computer and waiting for pink post cards in the mail?

I remember back in the 80's getting a pink slip that was for a neighbor 2 streets over. It was for antelope and at least he was cool and didn't get mad at me when I brought it over. We usually found out the night of the draw from my wife's uncle if we got a tag or not.