Sign in to follow this  
GameHauler

Ain't it draw time yet

hello - they haven't even cashed all the checks yet - waiting on wifes to clear - i filled it out at headquarters the last day - so i know it got there on time - no sympathy for early whinnin- lol - Gary

Soon! very soon! Before you know it the phone lines will be jammed, the G&F website will crash and the forums will be burnin up with the oh so popular phrase......Their Up! ;)

I know it is early but I so look forward to the year.

I am almost me again. (Shut Up) :P

I can't believe GH has started this already...tooo funny :rolleyes: Good to know there are people as sick as me :)

Soon! very soon! Before you know it the phone lines will be jammed, the G&F website will crash and the forums will be burnin up with the oh so popular phrase......Their Up! ;)

LOL soooooo true. There are 50 tags in the hunt I put in for which means 50 people will get drawn so I'm preparing for the wost and hoping for the best. And if I don't get drawn, I'll still go with someone who did and do some Spot-N-Stalks. Good luck everyone!!!!

your all sick

god i wish they were out

hello - they haven't even cashed all the checks yet - waiting on wifes to clear - i filled it out at headquarters the last day - so i know it got there on time - no sympathy for early whinnin- lol - Gary

I put in on the same day also and the check posted today. Here's to winning the lottery and seeing a unicorn on the same day :lol:

Just found out I'll have all of november and december off of school, so I'll be able to spend some time during the season this year!!! So hopefully I'll get a bull tag and a late coues tag...oh heck, throw a powerball jackpot on top! :lol:

i just look at the azgfd website. said some of the results will be up today. they've finally figured out how to do things i guess. Lark.

i just look at the azgfd website. said some of the results will be up today. they've finally figured out how to do things i guess. Lark.

How many people are going to go look now? :lol:

How many people are going to go look now? :lol:

Not me, not coming from Lark.

hello - u got a solid 30 days before ya can even think about getting ancy - just checked and my wifes license /elk check just cleared yesterday- i called game-fish they just finished processing the checks for the apps - she wont even get her license for 2 weeks - lol - have fun - Gary