CouesWhitetail

Lost a member of my pack

She sure was a beautifull dog and her life with you and Paul certainly shows how happy she was being in your lives. That was a beautifull memorial you did for her and I know she will be missed dearly. The love and smiles she put on your faces for 15 years will ever be etched in your memory forever. You and Paul gave her a great life and thanks for sharing a part of her with us. Peg and I send our deepest condolences.

TJ

Well said TJ. She did give us lots of great smiles and joy in her long life.

Thank you.

Amanda

Very nice video Amanda! Sorry for your loss! We had to put our 15 year old brittany spaniel down last week so i know how hard it is! :(

My condolences....Brittany spaniels are beautiful dogs too!! I had one when I was in jr high. She lived a long time too.

Amanda

Sorry hear about your dog! Hopefully you get a great dog to replace her.

Very nice story and video tribute to your dog, brought back memories when I was growing up we had a german sheppard for about 14 years before we had to put her down for similiar reasons.

Very sorry to hear of your loss Amanda. It's obvious she was a very lucky dog to have you and Paul as parents and she had a very long and happy life! Thanks for sharing the memory of her and the beautiful pictures of her with us! JIM

Sorry Amanda. Losing a pup is tough. They're family. I dread when my 2 go. Best medicine is start fresh with a puppy!

Your pup had a good life. That's the best any of us (human and dog alike) can ask for when our sand runs out.

Sorry for your loss Amanda. I dread the day a pet has to go. One of my labs never licked my face until it was her day to go. I'm sure you will always have fond memories of her and know that you saved her from a bad life.

Thanks to everyone for your condolences. She was a sweet girl and will indeed be missed. I went to the pound today to look for a new dog. Wow, there are a lot of dogs that need a good home. Apparently we had some lady here in town who had 36 cats and dogs in her 16 ft camper or something like that. They were all in poor condition and needing a home. So, this is just a reminder that if you think you might like a dog, there are so many that need a home, please check out your local shelter and see if you can't find a new friend.

Amanda

Thanks to everyone for your condolences. She was a sweet girl and will indeed be missed. I went to the pound today to look for a new dog. Wow, there are a lot of dogs that need a good home. Apparently we had some lady here in town who had 36 cats and dogs in her 16 ft camper or something like that. They were all in poor condition and needing a home. So, this is just a reminder that if you think you might like a dog, there are so many that need a home, please check out your local shelter and see if you can't find a new friend.

Amanda

That couldnt have been a pretty sight, all them animals in a 16t camper. Hopefully all the animals will find a good home to go to.

My dogs would go ape**** in a 16ft trailer with all those cats! I bet it stunk!! :ph34r: Sorry to hear about your dog it's hard loosing one! Very nice video!