Sign in to follow this  
king4wd

Brave Lion! A little too tame maybe?

I got these pictures in an email today. Supposedly they were taken somewhere around Yavapai County and it was sometime this winter. Looks to be a rather large Tom but I don't know a whole lot about lions. Does anyone think this is normal behavior for a lion. It seemed pretty strange to me. :blink:

LION1.jpg

LION2.jpg

LION3.jpg

LION4.jpg

LION5.jpg

Pretty cool pictures! There would have been one less lion in the woods if that were my house.

Definitely not Yavapai county. There are aspens in one of the pictures. Cool pics just the same.

You never know with these e-mails though. Next week you will get the same one and it will say Colorado.

Remember Jim Mullin's lion pics from west of Phoenix that found themselves being "taken" just outside of Ogden, Utah? I put little stock in many of the email forwardings.

The funny thing is i think jim even contacted the guy that was saying he took those photos in utah. the guy stuck to the story for along time even when jim told him that those were his photos for a fact.

Teluwut! If that was my back porch it would have got some blood on it from the broadhead that lit that cat up!

The funny thing is i think jim even contacted the guy that was saying he took those photos in utah. the guy stuck to the story for along time even when jim told him that those were his photos for a fact.

HA! I still hear about that email going around, and it's been at least 2 years since i took the photo! You can't believe anything you read on the internet! Lots of folks want to claim other folks' stuff for themselves. Those are amazing photos of this Lion though, I am sure if it were my house that Lion would already be at the taxidermist! JIM>

I heard it was taken in Casa Grand? Are there Aspens and snow in Casa Grand? :lol:

Sweet pics thanks for sharing.