coueshunter

Family Strengths

Welcome Crazy 4 coues!!

I think you are doing it wrong.....to get to the top of the mountain you need to start from the bottom so you should shot the 110's first and then work your way up :) What is the "Big one"? 120? or 130?

The day you get one, regardless the size you will love them even more and I bet you will be looking for one bigger the next time.

Again welcome and God bless you too! :)

Ernesto C

You are right Ernesto, It's just that I've seen so many nice coues from my hunters that I feel obligated to respect the standards in my area. That is why I am being patient, I've been having a blast hunting for a Monster Coues, I've been practicing a lot, stalk, chase, and putting them in the crosshairs. I will take a cople of pictures from a shed of the buck that I am looking for.

Thank you.

Hi Everybody I'm new in the forum.

I work ranches in Sonora, MX. making improvements such as new roads, artificial waterers, feeders, food plots, fixing the ranch house, etc. My goal is getting a better hunting ranch. I own a ranch in Sonora, I love Coues deers but haven't shot one yet I have a though goal for my first Coues so maybe it will take me many years ( this was my 3th year hunting ) I have past lots of 100's, and 110" plus, but I'm still looking for the Big one.

God Bless.

Dude :huh: You are passing up 100-110 Bucks and have not yet harvested your first :(

I think I would get a couple of them under your belt so when you do have a chance at

BIG BOY you know you will not choke.

Great life you have going there though and if you could take a 110"+ for your first Coues

Without just plain luck that would be the place.

Thanks for sharing ;)

Mike,

I hope to get my first Coues this year.. this last season I have seen a couple of very big ones, but no chance to shoot.. and I've been practicing with no shooters.. I hope not to get Buck fever when I find the big boy.. :)

thanks.

Hello

I am new to the site and new to hunting and have been learning a lot over the last few months from different sources and I thought I would add another source of good information...this site.

I have heard lots of great stuff about this site so I thought I would join. I am a Web Programmer for a local company. I am 29 years old, and was born and raised in Phoenix.

I am new to the sport and am really excited about it...I look forward to learning from all of you.

Thanks

Aaron

been kreep'in around thes parts for a looooooong time... :ph34r: and I figure its time to be a little more vocal:

I am a test technician for a automotive airbag manufacture in the east valley, been doing this for the past 16+ years.

Marrried with 4 boys and my 2 year old princess....definately a daddy's girl ;) ....

and like most of you, hunting,fishing or heck anything outdoors is my passion...ohh yeah archery plays a big part of this

thank's to my bro Nico (aka greyhawk)...

been hunting all my years as far as I can remember and plan on doin it right till the end.... :rolleyes:

been kreep'in around thes parts for a looooooong time... :ph34r: and I figure its time to be a little more vocal:

I am a test technician for a automotive airbag manufacture in the east valley, been doing this for the past 16+ years.

Marrried with 4 boys and my 2 year old princess....definately a daddy's girl ;) ....

and like most of you, hunting,fishing or heck anything outdoors is my passion...ohh yeah archery plays a big part of this

thank's to my bro Nico (aka greyhawk)...

been hunting all my years as far as I can remember and plan on doin it right till the end.... :rolleyes:

Doesn't sound like much fun getting smacked in the chest

all day long by airbags :unsure: :blink: :(

:lol: :P ;)

Welcome to the site

I am a real estate paralegal and litigation paralegal by day and a jungle gym for my four year old daughter by night.

I started hunting at ten (now 36) around Flag and the big ditch and did not hunt for some time when I was away at school. Picked it back up about four years ago archery mostly and I am into learning new hunting tactics and areas.

Tony

Me and my family own a Banner and Sign shop going on 20 years called Banners Plus . Doing everything it takes to advertise your business. From Banners, signs, vehicle lettering and wraps, business cards, tshirts and hats... AND WE CAN WRAP YOUR TRUCK IN CAMO...haha. Remeber its about hunters taking care of hunters.

Banners Plus

480-497-8330

I am a 33 year old sales manger for Autom religious supply company we supply all religious items to all the churches and gift shops around the world

I have a son that is about to be born on Aug 23 my first cant what. I have been married to my beautiful wife for 5 years. I meet her in Italy and yes I have not been to Italian restaurant in 5 years and when I bring home meat Elk Deer Pig or qual life could not be any better so good

By day I am a politically appointed official for a Southern Arizona County... I moonlight as a Civil Engineer doing drainage design, and floodplain management. Any developers, real estate folks, that need a hydrological opinion and or a study/report for a piece of property...send me a PM. Just one thing, If you do work in my County or are contracted with my County, I can't do work for you (Conflict of interest).

I'm a long time troller but figured I might as well add to this. I was born in Phoenix, then raised from the time I was 5 or so in the promised land of Yuma, AZ and have been transplanted to Tucson for the last 8 years for school. I've been fishing, camping and hunting my entire life, but have really caught the big game and coues bug here in the last 5 - 7 years or so. . . I did undergrad and masters in Public Administration and I'm now headed into my final year of law school (let the jokes begin), all at the U of A. I've formerly managed a feed and tack store and have worked for a couple different municipalities, but am soon to be unemployed again when I return to Tucson for the school year. While I'm pretty useless to everybody now, my law school classes have focused on real estate, land and water rights, as well as a little divorce and estate stuff, and my work experience is predominantly in criminal law. In a little over a year I'll have a broad base to be able to assist you in whatever you need. Until then, I can't legally offer any advice, but feel free to PM me and I can usually point you in the right direction. Thanks for the great site and all the great information.

-YumaWildcat

Well I'm a full-time student (Junior) at ASU studying Economics at W.P. Carey. I grew up in S.E. Arizona (SE of Tucson 90 miles) in some of the prettiest country in the state. My father took me hunting at 7, and I've bee hooked ever since.

I also work full-time as a CSR in my family's insurance agency called Professional Underwriters of AZ, Inc. My dad (Jeff) has been in the insurance business for well over 30 years. We specialize in liability insurance for Architecture and Engineering firms of all sizes and disciplines (we also cover attorneys, real estate agents, and we have a ranch client too!). We brokder all forms of insurance excluding life and health. So ifyou happen to need coverage, let us know. Our website is www.profunderwriters.com.

Well, the last few years have been a little bit of a rollercoaster for me. My background is Construction managment but I was laid off the end of last year from a commercial GC. I had an opportunity to work for AEC Electric, an Electrical Contractor here in Flag so I jumped at the opportunity to move back up the hill. We are commercial electrical Contractor mostly but I am spearheading a new Wind and Solar division, doing small residential to large scale commercial applications. We also recently became a dealer for a new Vertical Axis Wind turbine. We do work state wide, so if you ever need anything let me know!

If anyone is familiar with HWY 180 heading up to the Grand Canyon and the White Buffalo Im two houses north of the WB. So if ya see the gray F150 in the driveway with the CWT sticker honk or stop in!

Jay Woods

Hey guys,

I grew up in Western New York, in a town of 400 people. Not the New York most folks think of. I grew up learning how to fish, hunt and trap. A great childhood and early adult life. I quickly learned I needed to grow up and college wasn't for me. I enlisted in the United States Air Force and still serve on active duty. Five years ago I was sent to Davis-Monthan Air Force Base to work avionics on the A-10 aircraft. I quickly began looking for oppurtunities in the outdoors. Whitetail deer? There are whitetail deer in Arizona.(I never knew or thought) I was soon hooked and coueswhitetail.com was the first site I visited. Even though I haven't tagged a deer yet coueswhitetail has taught me much about the quarry I wish to someday harvest. I have learned alot over the years but haven't quite come through on these desert ghosts. Busy alot but if anyone around Tucson needs some small electrical work done I might be able to help. Just give me a pm. Also love to do landscaping/grunt work. If you would like to just b.s. about hunting/fishing the outdoors give me a p.m.

I am a roofer who owns Whaley's Roofing out of Payson. The work is hard but the time off and money is alright for my hunting and fishing. I have four daughters (soon to be five) that love the outdoors and a wife that is pretty good about letting me get out in the field and on the water. Coues and bass are my top passions and it is my goal to pass that on to my girls.

Thanks Amanda for this site.