coueshunter

Family Strengths

Hey All!

My Name is Chuck; Just joined, looks like a great place to pick up tips & techniques for Coues Deer! Been in AZ since '97' done most of my WT hunting in Texas. Spent some time on the ground in Cali and Alaska. Machinist by trade; currently QA/Production manager. Love to be off road and on the ground chasing critters... Been trying for a WT tag in AZ for years; was drawn this year! Can't wait....

CB

Im an Exterminater , Own Bug Stoppers Exterminating family owned and operated 20 years experience we service the entire valley and Gila County, born and raised Arizona native 480-380-3105 bug.stoppers@yahoo.com Lic#8996 Jeremy

Hi my name is Stephen Forrest: I recently added my name to the ever growing list of members. About a year and a half ago I lost my "good" job installing/troubleshooting satellite systems and Internet sat systems.[img=http://forums.coueswhitetail.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif] I currently provide transportation for various agencies and insurance companies taking disabled,school age, and at risk kids and adults to and from appts. In my spare time I like to fabricate and build things out of metal (mostly). My brother Rick owns Sonoran Bowhunting Products her in Tucson where I was born and raised. I have one son 9 and he loves to go out with me. See story Javelina Hunting "Arizona Style" in the Javelina forum, he took the pics. I also posted a thread in he trail cam forum on fabricating "real" security boxes for your cams. If you need a real box made contact me here or at stephenforrest70@yahoo.com[img=http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/public/style_images/club_3_4/attachicon.gif] 104_0142.jpg[img=http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/public/style_images/club_3_4/attachicon.gif] 104_0143.jpg[img=http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/public/style_images/club_3_4/attachicon.gif] 104_0144.jpg[img=http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/public/style_images/club_3_4/attachicon.gif] 104_0145.jpgThanks for this forum it is great to see the diversity of professions out in the field!!!!!!!!!!
i really like the security boxes you build for the trail cams. if you want to go a little further i can provide you with high security locks that are pick, cut and drill resistant along with 6000 pound tensil strength chain. i had a few cameras stolen a couple yrs ago. looked like they cut the chain with a grinder. last year someone tried to cut them again and didnt suceed. PM Me if you want more info

Hi I am Tina I am a single mom of two. I like to hunt fish camp etc anything out doors or to do with horses and animals. I work in construction doing restoration work. As in floods fires mold etc. So if you ever have water damage mold a fire or smoke damage please feel free to call or text me. I live in san tan valley. 480-278-9210

• Like 1

Hey, I've been on here for a couple years and never really knew about this post. I'm Scott (friends call me Scooter) and I am currently stationed in AZ in the military. My past experiences and expertise when I was back home in Western New York are mostly in big box retail management, sales, and purchasing of hunting and fishing equipment. Also, I used to help teach people flyfishing for trout and salmon (casting and basic stream entymology/fly selection), and I can drive the heck out of a forklift. I'm looking towards accomplishing a few things like NRA Instructor Certification and becoming some kind of a gunsmith/bowsmith and/or running an outdoor store someday.

I saw one person ask for it and was surprised to not see a poster in the business. I started a swimming pool service and repair company (Enhanced Pools) back in 2005 to put myself through college. I have sinced moved into a career but still enjoy working on pools (repair only). I can guarantee the best rate backed with professional and reliable service.

From lessons learned, I also enjoy giving free advice. Send me PM for any swimming pools needs or questions.

I'm currently a GIS Analyst for SRP. I work with geographic/spatial information that sometimes results in making a map, often times the information is analytical. Feel free to PM me with any questions regarding GIS or other map needs.

I enjoyed reading all of the trades and walks of life posted here!

Shea

• Like 1

I think I posted in this thread a few years ago, but will up date it. I'm the GM of an aerospace machine shop in Tempe & also have my own small machining business that I run out of the garage. I have a couple of CNC machines & can make just about anything out of metal. Here's a video of an aluminum part I've been making for the last year or so.

Always looking for new customers & am also more than willing to help the little-guy inventors, tinkerers, fiddlers, etc. I work at about 1/2 the normal machine shop rate & have been known to throw out some good-ole boy pricing for a project that I find particularly interesting, such as a neat idea for a product or something to do with racing or shooting stuff.

Matt Stevens

Zero Tolerance Manufacturing

(602)908-2931

• Like 1

Hi i am a locksmith by trade and mostly do commercial locksmithing,access control and video surveillance. i do residential locks as well but do not do anything with automotive.

my true passion for the business is the service and sales of Safes. i sell and open and repair safes.

I Sell American Security Gun Safes because in my opinion they are the best.

for all CWT Members i will sell the gun safes for $200 above cost. and i get great pricing on my safes.

call me for more info

480-785-9999

Jim Anderson

• Like 1

That was a long thread but great info, I am a native to AZ and work in the Aerospace and commercial Machining field. I have done about everything in the field but own a shop. Mostly the company I work for does high dollar work not suited for the individual needing cnc work but I do have contacts. Mainly I supervise ad robotic CNC horizontal Mill production line or 12 machines connected to 150 pallets. If you need high precision aircraft parts made up to 630mm table size shoot me a message.

Oh and we can gundrill about 60 in deep so if you need a 60 in tube for your 30/06 I could try that too.

Good day everyone. I've been working at UPS for 30 years getting you alls packages on time. I should say most of the time! Going to retire next year so I can pursue my life long passion to hunt the great outdoors.

Hope to get to know a lot of you and trade stories and pursue new one's.

Thanks Pancho

• Like 1

I am blessed and living the dream. My Name is Mike Estes Born in Alpine Az, still in Alpine. I built most of the log roads in unit 1 and 27 and know this

Mountain well. In my youth I hunted, trapped and fished. Now I have a new intrest and profession, Wildlife photography. Now I can hunt all I want.

No tag, no bag limit, no restrictions. I also build Picture frames to go with my prints. Click on the gallery tab of my website http://m-n-i-photo-n-arts.com to see some of my photos. I recently retired from Freeport McMoran as a reclaimation services supervisor. Now the sky is the limit..

Happy hunting to all Mike rvelks63@yahoo.com

I am blessed and living the dream. My Name is Mike Estes Born in Alpine Az, still in Alpine. I built most of the log roads in unit 1 and 27 and know this

Mountain well. In my youth I hunted, trapped and fished. Now I have a new intrest and profession, Wildlife photography. Now I can hunt all I want.

No tag, no bag limit, no restrictions. I also build Picture frames to go with my prints. Click on the gallery tab of my website http://m-n-i-photo-n-arts.com to see some of my photos. I recently retired from Freeport McMoran as a reclaimation services supervisor. Now the sky is the limit..

Happy hunting to all Mike rvelks63@yahoo.com

Really enjoyed those great photos.

I work for Sigler who is the Carrier Air conditioning wholesaler in this area. I am a commercial sales assistant. We do not sell to the public or do service work but I can recommend you to people in the industry that are not crooks. Most people in the service and install are crooks so don't get taken advantage of. I can recommend people for residential work all the way to chillers and such.

Hello my name is Phil, I live in Chandler, AZ. Love to hunt Coues deer when I can draw a tag anyway. I've been fortunate since moving to AZ roughly 13 years ago to hook up with the gentleman that hired me for some memorable deer hunts. I've also been quite lucky in the elk hunting draw, having collected a couple of nice 6x6 bulls, the last with my bow.

I'm pretty avid reloader developing loads for a number of calibers from 7x57 through .458B&M (wildcat somewhat like a .458 Win Mag). I've also been fortunate enough to hunt in South Africa. Outside of my normal day job I now also work for a safari outfitter in South Africa. If you've ever thought of hunting in Africa but thought it only for the rich, it isn't. Feel free to contact me if you'd like more information.