coueshunter

Family Strengths

Well Everyone.....I'M BACK!!! Not Cutting Yet but back to the forum. Ive missed it and have made some drastic changes in the last two years in my life and now happier than ever. My two youngest boys and I moved back to my hometown of Holbrook. Look forward to the draw and good luck to all those waiting for a dream tag. Ill let you all know what I get! Missed you all.

-Jeremy-

• Like 2

Well Everyone.....I'M BACK!!! Not Cutting Yet but back to the forum. Ive missed it and have made some drastic changes in the last two years in my life and now happier than ever. My two youngest boys and I moved back to my hometown of Holbrook. Look forward to the draw and good luck to all those waiting for a dream tag. Ill let you all know what I get! Missed you all.

-Jeremy-

Good to hear from you Jeremy. Life changing events are quite common and I wish you nothing but the best my friend. Good luck in the draw and don't be a stranger. :)

TJ

Hello, my name is charlie I have owned and operated a concrete and asphalt cutting company for 16 years. I cut, core and demo asphalt and concrete residential and commercial. This includes plumbing , electrical, footings , wall openings, pool demos and fill, or whatever else I can provide. On-Line Concrete Cutting and Demolition. 602-300-2241

THANK YOU,

Hello, my name is charlie I have owned and operated a concrete and asphalt cutting company for 16 years. I cut, core and demo asphalt and concrete residential and commercial. This includes plumbing , electrical, footings , wall openings, pool demos and fill, or whatever else I can provide. On-Line Concrete Cutting and Demolition. 602-300-2241 THANK YOU,

Looks good, will be in touch.

Please don't get taken advantage of this summer by A/C contractors. If you need a recommendation of fair and honest contractors please let me know. Residential or commercial I can get you leads of people who won't take you for a ride like the majority of the people out there.

I am a wholesaler so I deal with many of the guys who you may think to call. If you have questions please feel free to contact me and I will be more then happy to point you in the right direction.

• Like 2

Bump this thread once for swimming pool issues with warm weather on the way.

PM me for free advice on anything related to your pool's cleanliness or equipment functionality. Stay cool, CWT!

I live in Lake Havasu and work in the UT oil fields for Cleanharbors. I have always loved AZ and am glad to now call it home. I'm hoping one day to change jobs and find something in AZ so I can spend more time in the best state in the nation.

This is my first post on the board ever. Been reading it for a while, finally registered. Looking forward to sharing when I can.

-Jeremy-

Congrats! Wondered if you were in business. My family has 2 tags up in 4A/B this year so I hope I will need a processor!!

Anyone have a suggestion??

I am an accountant with a CPA firm in Gilbert and we are getting ready for a busy tax season. Message me or look up Colby & Powell if you are looking for a new accountant this year.

I have been doing taxes for about years now and graduated in 2013 From ASU with a Masters in Taxation and should join my coworkers as a CPA next year. I have been hunting coues deer with my Dad since I was 11 and decided to go into accounting after realizing I could work hard in the beginning of the year and be available for the fall and winter hunts. My Dad always had to work long hours through October and usually missed the mule deer hunts. Sounded good then and I am still enjoying it.

Brian

Matt Long - Long Realty.

He is an east side guy mostly but he is awesome. Tell him Harley Smith sent you.

Air Conditioning Season is coming quickly. Don't get taken advantage of. I have a great contractor that does a lot of west and central Phoenix Metro work. I can get recommendations for a good east side guy too if needed. The A/C business is full of crooked installers and service people. Don't take advantage of. Contact me if you need a recommendation. I work for an A/C wholesaler so I deal with these dudes all day, every day. Most of them I wouldn't trust for anything.

I can give you names of quality residential and commercial contractors.

This is my rule. If you have seen there TV add, seen there billboard, or heard there add on the radio. DON'T CALL THEM!!! You will get taken for a ride at the expense of your pocket book.

Harley

Hello all, new to the Coues game, in the Army so residence changes often, avid whitetail and turkey hunter with nearly all my experience east of the Mississippi! Hunted some in Oklahoma and Colorado but just put in for my first Coues tag, fingers crossed for this fall!!

• Like 1