coueshunter

Family Strengths

I'm a newbie to the site and must say I have spent WAY to much time looking over all of the past discussions. Great site and some pretty interesting folks on it.

Have lived in Tucson for 43 years. Love Southern Arizona. I own a real estate company that currently has three offices. My favorite office is the Patagonia Office. Any excuse to travel down there and do a little scouting.

David Hall

Designated Broker/Owner

Century 21 Catalina Realty

Tucson, Green Valley & Patagonia

right now i work at BEST HARDWARE in apache junction

i grew up plumbing, my dad owned a company and then got hired on at whitton plumbing where i worked right from high school

moved to lubbock, tx and did commercial plumbing- hospitals, chip factory, school, strip mall

i am a certified emt finishing up some schooling so i can move up showlow area and hopefully get on the fire dept.

if your in the valley and ever break down, or just need help with anything, ill do evrything i can to help out any fellow hunters/ outdoorsmen

i grew up doin some cowboyin so if anybody needs help on drives, brandins or anything like that hit me up.

Jesse Hamblin

480-228-4942

well nothing really special here. im kind of a jack of all trades. worked construction in high school. now i punch cows in young az. i also shoe horses, ride colts, and catch wild cows. the only good thing about this job is im in the woods everyday

I retired from the Police Dept 2 years ago this month and moved out of the valley to Prescott- had enough of the heat and traffic. I started a trucking company to service the landscaping companies up here and no mostly do service work on equipment. I'm mostly retired though- My wife says I need to get a real job again- rats

I spent the past year building a new house and just got moved in before my archery elk hunt started. I have pretty much hunted and guided every day since Sept 1st of this year.

I am an arizona native all my life. I have been a remodeling contractor for the last 10 years. We do all types from major remodels and additions to kitchens and baths. I also do all sizes of residential and commercial concrete work, flat work, post tension etc. We work all over the valley area and now are servicing the entire state if the job is right. I recentally started a handyman service for the east valley area for all your small job needs of any kind.

If im not building something i chasing Coues of course.

In my free time from school and work I make custom antler lamps and other woodworkings from antlers and wood pieces I find out in the hills. All of the antlers are naturally shed and responsibly collected on foot after their natural drop. If any one is interested in purchasing one of my creations or requesting a custom creation, let me know. Now that I've found some coues deer antlers, I'll be making items with those as well. I'm based out of Mesa, AZ. Any questions, comments, or inquiries are gladly received!

-Jonathan

post-3039-1228100075_thumb.jpg

post-3039-1228100087_thumb.jpg

post-3039-1228100099_thumb.jpg

post-3039-1228100113_thumb.jpg

This is a great thread! I'm a meat cutter for Fry's. I have been cutting for about 13 yrs. and have worked at Fry's for 21 years as of this month. That's kinda scary when I think about it I'm only 37. Always looking for a second retirement with weekends off if anyone has an opening with the same pay and benefits! :lol:

I am a Floorcovering Contractor. 35 years worth!! My wife and I own a family store , my Kids and my Dad work with us. REFERRAL Business is our best source of advertising it keeps us going even in tough times!! Give folks a good job, treat them right they'll come back for more and send their friends into! We do referral work all over Arizona.

WE SELL CARPET , TILE, LAMINATE, WOOD, VINYL and WINDOWCOVERINGS

Got flooring ?'s Call us !

Floors-4-U, Josiah Scott

8816 E. Hwy 69 #A

Prescott Valley AZ

1-928-759-0325

roc169945

All the above pays for my good habit called huntin' and its an awesome stress reducing Hobby

This is a great thread. It looks like it has been going for some time. I have my own development services company. I do entitlement work for real estate developers and have experience with construction management. As you can imagine, work is slow lately, so if any of you need any help with the above, let me know.

Josh

Due for an update... I've worked as a Project Manager for an electrical testing company the past 2 years or so. We do electrical testing, maintenance and engineering studies. In spite of the economy, we're still swamped and growing...

Me, however - time for a change. I've accepted a position as the Facilities Manager at the U of A College of Medicine in downtown Phoenix. My first day is the 16th. I was a Facilities Manager before, and I'm looking forward to returning..

I grew up in st johns az then moved to concho az my dad worked for salt river project at the generating stations.We moved to the valley when I was 15 and I attended gilbert high ,graduated got a job at SRP as a meter reader did that for 5 years.Now married and live in camp verde az and my dad and I own clear creek vineyards and winery right on hwy 260.I great up here only 10 minutes away from great hunting and fishing,you get spoiled being able to hunt so close to home,this is a great thread going on here.

I grew up in st johns az then moved to concho az my dad worked for salt river project at the generating stations.We moved to the valley when I was 15 and I attended gilbert high ,graduated got a job at SRP as a meter reader did that for 5 years.Now married and live in camp verde az and my dad and I own clear creek vineyards and winery right on hwy 260.I great up here only 10 minutes away from great hunting and fishing,you get spoiled being able to hunt so close to home,this is a great thread going on here.

Hey man!!! :blink: You gottat give us a bit more info!!! How bout a wine and price list???? ;)

Hey man!!! :blink: You gottat give us a bit more info!!! How bout a wine and price list???? ;)

Sounds like a Great place for a CouesWhitetail.com get together!!!

Amanda

90 percent of our wines are reds we have cabernets,syrahs,petit syrah,merlot,petit verdot,malvasia bianca,cab franc,chardonnay,and viongnier.Most of our wines run between 15 to 40 dollars a bottle,and it costs 7 dollars to do a tasting,and tour the winery and vineyard.Amanda I sent you a message.I think a getogether would be great.